Aspire nautilus

I just saw the shot outs for me on Page 2 LOL sorry guys next time throw a PM my way :) I've  been really busy and a PM will grab my attention. I quite often leave VT open in the back ground so it may seem as if I'm online but may be away from the computer.

Thanks for the extras Troy they will come in handy. I will be sending you some of the rebuilds for testing. :)

I would gladly test em out for you. little things are expensive.

If I'm not mistaken Comp, RipTrippers shows a rebuild on the nautilus coil.

He does. That's how I found out about it.

Just glancing at them and wow are these things expensive, especially the replacement coils. I am very happy with what I have and have no plans to buy one but are these coils similar in life to the KPT coils? If so I would go broke lol.

I would gladly test em out for you. �little things are expensive.

Tell yeah what Rob if you want to send me 3-4 of your old coil assemblies I will have you do some testing. From what I see for cost on the Nautilus coils I could rebuild them for a little less than what they charge for new ones if it just a standard build. If you would want a tiger coil setup in one it would cost a bit more but not much. PM me about it and we will work something out. I am finding that standard builds are what will best with most, but if you want good flavor Sum ohm tiger coils are really nice. The space is so small it is impossible to get a twisted or Tiger coil to be above .6 ohms. The Tiger coil I built for my KPT is still going strong and chucks out the vapor for a tank build. I just need to run it on my Magneto.

So I got a nautilus today and I have to say all the hype and I was let down it has ok flavor and vapor but my custom coils for my protanks beat it hands down gonna try and rebuild one see if it gets better but as for now it will just sit

• 2 months later...

Nautilus stock coils are flavor machines. Also they put out the best vapor for a stock coil. My issue is that I go through coils FAST. I have watched every video out there (including rip trippers) about rebuilding the coils, and it very much is possible, but I have yet to achieve the flavor rip says is there, and nowhere near the vapor cloud he has. If anyone has tips on the rebuilds or jade replicated rips process with similar results to his PLEASE share the knowledge. Thank you all in advance

Nautilus stock coils are flavor machines. Also they put out the best vapor for a stock coil. My issue is that I go through coils FAST. I have watched every video out there (including rip trippers) about rebuilding the coils, and it very much is possible, but I have yet to achieve the flavor rip says is there, and nowhere near the vapor cloud he has. If anyone has tips on the rebuilds or jade replicated rips process with similar results to his PLEASE share the knowledge. Thank you all in advance

I've made a few coils for my nautilus. The way to get the best flavor and cloud is to go sub ohm. I usually use a little thicker gauge kanthal( 28,29 gauge). I make them to about .6-.8ohm. You have to run it on a mech or DNA but it's worth it.

Has anyone tried the new aspire nautilus tanks yet? If so, what do u think of them?

. Absolutely love the nautilus! Using it on my vision spinner at 4.3v and on the 3rd and 4th hole and its just awesome! Iwant a new mod but not sure which one to get . Only been vaping for a week.