new to the forum from the chicago area

tornadochaser

good morning everyone, i am not new to vaping, but i am new to the forum. i currently have a itaste vv 3.0 with a kanger pro tank 2. just got the kanger pro tank 2 last night, was using a generic version of the kanger mini tank and the store i stopped in last night to get some more liquids recommended the kanger pro tank 2 to me to make my unit an ideal one. so far i like the protank 2 but wondering others opinions.

I am wondering what i should have the voltage and wattage set at on my innokin itaste vv 3.0 for what the display shows the atomizer is reading it is reading 1.9. voltage is set at 3.7 and wattage is set at 8. just wanting to get the best possivle vapor production and flavor from it.

I am wondering what i should have the voltage and wattage set at on my innokin itaste vv 3.0 for what the display shows the atomizer is reading it is reading 1.9. voltage is set at 3.7 and wattage is set at 8. just wanting to get the best possivle vapor production and flavor from it.

Just adjust to taste there is no set volt/watt setting and welcome to VT

now all i have to do is quit playing with it.... otherwise i will be buying bottles of juice every day. need to go back to using like i did for the past month and a half, usually filled the mini tank 2 times a day. if i was using the mini tank today i probably would have filled it 3 times. i filled the protank 2 everytime it got to about 3/4 full which has been 3 times so far.