New member from Norther Idaho

GravyBoat

Greetings Vapor Talk!

First off, I have stumbled upon this forum due to my research per vaping/ecigs/ejuice, etc. It has come up several times, and I decided to check it out. Well today, I decided to become a member here and learn from Veteran vapers and new vapers alike!

I am currently 18 years old, and actually started vaping BEFORE I started smoking. I did some research regarding ecigs, and had a few ordered to my house. I started vaping about 2 years ago. I started smoking analog cigs due to hanging around friends that did, and smoking at parties. Before I knew it, I was buying packs every other day... About a year later, I stopped smoking and started on the chew (nasty!). Since then, I am weaning myself off of chew, and back onto vaping!

I currently have a massive dip in as I type this, but am trying to convert back to strictly vaping. I'm a lazy bastard sometimes, and never remember to re-order my juice/tanks.cartridges/whatever else. I have a few batterys right now and some EJuice, but the refill carts I have are rated at 30 refills... let's just say I'm on about refill 300!

I also came on here to help with this problem. I need to find a kick-*** setup. I currently just use the "Long" batteries from V2Cigs, and have the exBlank refillable cartridges. I order my Juice from many different suppliers. I will search around before asking too many questions, but any help would be appriciated!
I will try to contribute here with the knowledge I have gained thus far. There is a lot to learn, and I am near the beginning of my vaping journey!
Best of luck to all reading this!
GravyBoat