Battery Charging Problem -I need some help.

doodler

I am currently using a Kamry 18350 battery. Its less than a month old. Along with a new charger. When I first bought it, I would plug in the charger and the light was red. Then after a while it would turn to yellow, then green when the battery was fully charged. Now even when I plug it it the light just stays green even with no battery in the charger. What is going on? Does anyone have any ideas? Just wondering if my charger is fried or is it my battery? Thanks in advance.

It could be either. This is a VERY common problem with the stock battery and charger. To troubleshoot the problem, you would need to purchase a new battery and/or charger and see if it is still having the issue. Another brand which has the same issues is Trust Fire.

Edit…. didn't read the OP clearly. The light is still green without a battery in it……. the sensor is toast. You could just get a new charger, but that battery should be scrapped as well.

Edited by 3Rutez

I have heard great things about the Luc and the NiteCore Intellicharger. I purchased a Soshine Rapid Charger when I got my K100. I haven't had any problems with it.