Veteran Vapors

tea2085

If you,re new to vaping and want some excellent advice, order from Brian at http://www.theveteranvaper.com/

He will answer all your questions about hardware etc. and it will not take days for him to do so. If you email him in the evening you will get immediate responses to your vaping questions. He will tell you what e cigarette and hardware is right for you and ( if you order from him) he will back up his products to the fullest extent. The guy has really helped me quit the "stinkies" and I am on my way to becoming analogue free. About everyone on this forum is aware of how helpful Brian is and he is a real pleasure to do business with. Give him a try. I am in no way associated with Brian or his business but have been really impressed with his company!! Paul

A Huge Ditto !!!

I have to admit I am a bit biased....I've know Brian since before his Journey into supplier. He was and still is a major asset to this forum. I have been ordering from veteran vaper since he opened shop and have always received excellent, fast service. He is always more than willing answer questions and help getting the right device/setup.

The Veteran Vaper is one of my regular supply shops !!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines