Please help me decide

Vispera

So a little of what I have to use now is a mvp 1.5 , vv 3.0, k100 and a magneto and for top I have a kayfun clone, trident clone and a bunch of tanks want to get another kayfun and more drippers but first I want a more high power apv I have been borrowing a bunch from local b&m and have tried sid, ace, provari, vtr, opus d and a vamo and I like them all your thoughts and maybe suggestions on others I should try first would be greatly appreciated

I THINK the VTR will go down as far a 1 ohm, which as far as I know, is the lowest any APV will go, right? I was sort of not quite sure about the VTR just based on weight and size, compared to the MPV, but I wish I had gone with the VTR first, before my MVP. Now, I have the VTR - it's easier to use, IMO than the SVD, and I was already used to the box mod from three months + with an MVP. After my surgery on my right thumb, I seriously set my recovery back by using it to trigger the MVP, and that stiff trigger button, but the VTR not only feels better in my hand, the position of the trigger is more natural to me than the SVD (I directly compared them) AND the MVP, and the force required to trigger it is about equivalent to all other APVs I've tried, other than the MVP - which requires about two pounds of pressure to activate, which killed my post surgery thumb the whole majority of the time I would mess up and use my right hand to vape instead of my left.