E juice tips

In some areas, ordering online is almost imperative, as there aren't any vape shops near. And others, well, if they are selling other vendor's juices, the mark up may be a bit insane, so you'd want to buy at the source.

Online is fine if you buy from reputable vendor that makes it here in the USA. Some vendors ship theirs in from China. The quality control in China is really inferior.

Click on http://guidetovaping.com/vapor-shops/

and scroll down to see if there's a vape shop in your area. They're a good source for e-juice.

Please don't generalize. Most of the juice you're vaping today in some part comes from China.

Edited by Proetus

Okay, that place is HUGE! I'm sure they are bigger than some of US places they order from, and I know at least they are cleaner than my B&M - no airlock, etc., there. I wonder which manufacturer that was for - DeKang maybe? I know DeKang has a pretty good reputation, right?

That's the (BS imo) video of Dekang. I tried it thinking it would be a good value but if that's all that were available I would probably be back smoking. Of the literally 100+ flavors I have tried Dekang is the bottom of the list. Literally awful imo

Yes they make juice. thats why I said its the Boge facility :wallbash:

http://www.ecigsupply.com/Boge_c_39.html

Well, you couldn't actually see WHAT they were doing, just that they were doing it in a clean room, with the assumed/stated anti-germ properties. But I know some/a lot of those precautions are also taken in anti-static (is that the right word) environments when making/working on electronics.

:evil: