Joyetech eVic

NIcholeLopez93

So far I have to say wow! I love my eVic! I have had my eVic for about 4 months now and its been great! I like that I can change the output voltage to my liking. I vape at a 3.7v- 4.3v so I like to have a product that can produce a lot of vapor for me. The eVic does it perfectly. The amount that it creates at a low voltage impresses me. Unfortunately one time it did all of a sudden stop working. :cry: I had bough it online from Joyetech USA and called them about my situation. I spoke to a chick named Kattie and I have to say she was awesome! She helped me throughout the whole process of repairing my eVic. I was relieved to hear that they provide a 180 day warranty to people who buy from their website. All I had to do was fill out a form and on that same day she got back to me and sent me a return label to return my eVic. After 3 days or so I received my eVic and it was repaired! :thumbup: I have to say their customer service is the best by far! I would recommend Joyetech to anyone! I suggest you check them out! http://us.joyetech.com/ :yes:smoke: