Stuck in a rut, need direction

spydre

Okay, it's 5:30 am and I'm still up, but I've been meaning to post this since midnight, I just got busy, if you can call chatting busy. I'm in a serious rut, juice wise. Maybe it's this sinus crap I have going on the last few days, but I can't really get into any of my flavors. Even my normal majority of the time vape, unless I make an effort to limit myself, I'm feeling blah about - maybe because it's so heat sensitive. I know power SHOULDN'T make a difference when you adjust settings, but I can't even get this juice to 7 volts on a FRESH Kanger coil without it tasting burned. Generally, I don't try to set volts on it, unless I have to use my Winder, which I only use when my MVP is charging, and after Thursday, I won't have to use anymore, because I'll have my VTR, and I'll have three 18650 batteries that I can rotate.

So I'm in some sort of rut. Hopefully, Comp will get payment issues ironed out with Fadora so I can get Apple Cider soon, but I can't vape that and only that. So I'm looking for juice suggestions. I was thinking I need to get away from Better Vapes juices, as my main juices come from Better Vapes, although they do have a Pina Colada that's promising, but it's one of those I'm not sure I would be an every day vape.

Maybe I need to get away from tobacco flavors, because that's the majority of what I've been vaping most of the time, but the non-tobacco flavors I have (french vanilla, chocolate banana, apple fritter - which pales in comparison to Fadora's Apple Cider - the last of no bake cake, and Irish Cream) are again either meh, or at times, downright irritating. I should note that the Apple Fritter and French Vanilla came from Better Vapes, as well, I guess.

I was going to order the Five Pawns sample pack, just to give me something hopefully yummy to vape in the mean time, but a) it's only 4 ml per flavor, which, if I like the flavor, will last me a day, day and a half; and B) I don't want to start liking a flavor that's already priced out of the ballpark for me. I can get some extras right now, but I can't vape Five Pawns regularly, or even semi regularly.

So here I am wondering what to do, juice wise. And I'm asking for opinions. Like I said, this could be from my sinus issues going on - it's not an infection, I don't think, just the nasty symptoms you get when your head feels like it's going to explode and all that which has been going on for days - but this....malaise, I think predates the sinus crap, maybe. Well, I was excited to get a large supply of my 555 and was hitting that pretty hard for a day or two, and was excited to get my Kick Ash tobacco and hit on that pretty solidly for about a day, but that's been about it. For the most part, I just can't get into my juices, so I'm looking for recommendations.

If it's something that requires weeks worth of steeping, I would probably have to hyper steep it, because I don't want to have to wait a month before I can vape it.

Anyway, and input is appreciated.

I say try the 5 pawns. I have grandmaster cloned enough that it's satisfying so if you end up liking that I can show you the recipe or we can work out a deal for it (super cheap) and I'm gonna try my hand at the rest since I stumbled onto the one. Also nicoticket has some awesome juices, and they are pretty reasonably priced. :)

I have to third the Good Life Vapor's vote. My 2 favorite from them are Deadly Sin and El Kamino. I just ordered 100Ml of each. Also, Vape Dudes has a couple more of my favorites, Dudacino and Ameretto Haze. I just got 100Ml of each of them too. Good luck on getting out of your rut.

What does the Deadly Sin and El Kamino taste like?  I'm not getting a really good idea from the descriptions of them.

To me deadly sin is nutty with a hint of caramel and vanilla im not good at describing flavors though

Today I've gotten a bit of relief. Some of my more rarely vaped (anymore) flavors I got the taste for. I was so excited when I got the refills on these flavors, and then I just kind of moved on to other flavors, you know? I guess my taste buds changing, or something. But with Honey Wood, the change was over like, a two week time frame from every other day to hardly ever. But now I'm on hardly ever with my 618 and that was my ADV for quite some time, and an every day vape when it wasn't. I have to be in the right mood for the flavor now of the 618. And with my Irish Cream (no, it still doesn't taste like Bailey's, and I've stopped looking for one that does, probably, unless this untouched EC Blends sample tastes like it), and Honey Wood became flavors that would actually irritate me on a lot of days, but today is a good day for them. Spent some time with Turkish Honey, which earlier in December I was vaping the hell out of, but slowed down because I knew I couldn't get a refill of it until this month, and I lost the taste for it again (one bottle lasted me 5 months), but it was good to me today, too, until it started tasting too bland. Plus, I'm still playing with the VTR. So I got to play with those flavors, play with the settings....but for some reason the honey wood isn't taking much power even on a brand new 2.5 ohm coil.

OH, and in the original post in this thread, I said my 555 couldn't take 7 VOLTS even on a fresh Kanger coil, that's NOT what I meant. I meant seven WATTS on a fresh 2.5 ohm Kanger coil. I've never seen an APV that even goes UP to 7 volts, and that, I THINK, might meltdown a Kanger coil, right? Yeah, it would totally melt down anything under say 6 + ohms resistance.