eGo-C Upgrade Battery works until I plug my tanks into it

My battery was working just fine this morning after charging all night. I needed to change my wicks and when I plugged the tank back in, the light came on for a half second and then nothing. Then the light wouldn't come in at all. I plugged it back in, said it had full charge, tried a brand new tank, thinking the old one had shorted out my battery or something - same problem (lights up a half second, then nothing). The battery is working fine as long as it isn't plugged in - it lets me switch from orange to blue, etc. And it seems to reset itself if I plug it into the charger. Any ideas on how I can fix this?

Bad coil. The battery has circuit protection function. It resets by briefly plugging back in to charger. You def have a short in the coil. Replace the coil and it should work.

If it was working before you took the tank off and you have tried a new tank(coil).....first clean the threads on the battery and on the tank, sometimes it really is that simple.

sometimes if the tank gets screwed on a bit too tight the center pin on the tank gets pushed in a bit as mentioned by Aquatroy.