Anyone use Vaporzone? Or help me pick a kit under $60

I've been smoking for 10 years on and off, and I'm thinking about switching to vaping.

I tried disposable E-cigs available locally.. blu, Njoy, and a couple others... They seemed wildly variable, some better than others..

The vapor was satisfying, but the experience was disappointing. (Mostly because of how fast their amount of vapor dropped. Within a day, the lights would blink.)

I'd decided against the whole premise, but a friend let me puff on their Vaporzone Pro.

I was blown away. It reminded me more of a hookah than a e-cig I was used to.

I'm prepared to give vaping one more shot, with a proper starter kit.

(Something refillable, with good amounts of vapor)

I was looking at the Vaporzone Air, since the Pro is a bit out of my price range. I'm only willing to spend as much as I'd spend on a carton- about $60 total.

Anyone tried vaporzone products?

Anyone want to reccomend a good starter kit under $60?

Not recommened as it is not compatible with more available parts. You will soon be needing to replace parts and you will spend more in the long run. I know the price is attractive but it will cost you more very quickly.

Recommend the evod starter kit on this site. $49 gets you going and you can upgrade and add to it with readily available parts. Dont set yourself up for a fail. Your success is important

Their replacement parts (cartos, etc) advertise 510 connections, and comparability with the pro.

I'm mostly considering it because of its features..

Mostly... the adjustable 3.7v 1000mah battery..

Also, its the only top-notch vampirizer I've used, since a friend owns one and let me try it.