Five Pawns Signature Vapor Liquid

IMEDICx90

Don't let it go that easy iMedic. You should be like every other mainstream vendor and reap the profits of that clone. You could call it Flatline's Rest In Pieces Banana Valentine. February is right around the corner. :D

Ok, so I've not found an orange I'm fond of to date either. 3 out of five isn't bad though. Imedic hooked me up on the grandmaster, I can probably clone bowdens mate pretty easily, gambit may be more of a challenge. The absolute pin and queeside are not bad, they just are not for me.

I been smoking five pawns for about 2 months maybe a little longer. I find it really hard to smoke anything else now. It has been the only juice I have found that I literally can puff on 24/7 with out changing flavors and with out getting vapors tongue. I really, really like the Bowdensmate.

I been smoking five pawns for about 2 months maybe a little longer. I find it really hard to smoke anything else now. It has been the only juice I have found that I literally can puff on 24/7 with out changing flavors and with out getting vapors tongue. I really, really like the Bowdensmate.
I bust all my buddies balls for saying smoking instead of vaping..lol wish it didnt bother me as much as it does..anyway glad you like the juice my brother just got some and loves it to...wish i could give you bolth a discout code! ;-) Edited by vaporraper

I bust all my buddies balls for saying smoking instead of vaping..lol wish it didnt bother me as much as it does..anyway glad you like the juice my brother just got some and loves it to...wish i could give you bolth a discout code! ;-)

Yeah, force of habit I suppose.... Lol

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines