Allow me to introduce myself....

BlueOx

Just wanted to stop by here and say hello and introduce myself to everybody. Names Kevin and I'm here in Houston Tx. I'm new to vaping, just started last week. I haven't touched a regular cig since I started. And so far in loving vaping! I'm officially hooked! Lol

Well as far as my first set up goes, I went with an Itaste SVD with an iclear30b. What's everybody's opinion on this setup? Eventually I'd like to get into rebuildables ( I love tinkering with things and I'm pretty handy and catch on quick)

It's awesome to be here and I hope to learn a lot and get to know some of y'all! Thanks for having me!

-Kevin

Hey and welcome to vapor talk. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Thanks man!

I did have a question, what do y'all think of my current setup with the SVD and the Iclear 30b? Is this a decent setup to start with? Any pros or cons I should know about?

I've never tried the SVD or the iclear 30b. Of you look on YouTube they do have some good reviews on them both.

Yea that's where I've been getting my information from until now. I just didn't know if anybody had any first hand experience with them.

Also what's a good starting point for me to get into the RBAs?

Welcome to VT..wish i could help with the ? But im not familiar with that setup either. Im sure one if the vapor vets can help you but for now,like Mrwaylon said youtube.

Goodluck! ;-)

Thanks! Glad to see there's a great group of ppl here so far!

No problem bro,wish i could help out more but i gata keep spunging it up myself...im about five weeks in and loveing the vape!! How sweet is it to not have to buy cigs everyday,oh ya!!

It's awesome man! I use to buy 2 cartons every 2 weeks when I would head out to work offshore. This time all I brought was 1 pack as a back up incase my vape malfunctioned. Feels great

Ya buddie,not only does it seem way better for you but its also exciting(cant spell for $h!t lol) and you save cash(depending how crazy u go)!!! Anyway keep rockin the vape and get a back up batt/tank/juice instead of the cigs...

I not a hater i just vape alot! ;-) lol

Ya buddie,not only does it seem way better for you but its also exciting(cant spell for $h!t lol) and you save cash(depending how crazy u go)!!! Anyway keep rockin the vape and get a back up batt/tank/juice instead of the cigs...

I not a hater i just vape alot! ;-) lol

lol I made sure I brought an extra battery and I got 2 bottles of juice and 5 extra heads lol I came prepared

To quote Phil Busardo, it dont matter what anyone elses opinion is. If your setup keeps you off analogs then its the best setup. As long as you like it screw what anyone else says. KEEP CALM AND KEEP ON VAPING.

Like Rip triper(youtube) says SMOKEING IS DEAD,VAPEING IS THE FUTURE!!!
AND THE FUTURE IS NOW.... Edited by VaporDragon77

My SVD is the device I use the most, I love it. I have never used any of the Iclear tanks though.

What tank are you running with your SVD? I've been doing a lot of research and I think I'd like to try the Kanger Protank 3