Removing flavor wicks problem

spydre that post is more appropriate for the BB review thread.....

and brian yes usually but some you can get in a thicker or thinner version. And that plan seems pretty solid, i would work it that way as well but if you can get 2mm yarn you can just toss one piece of it in there and it will close the gap just fine :)

spydre that post is more appropriate for the BB review thread.....

and brian yes usually but some you can get in a thicker or thinner version. And that plan seems pretty solid, i would work it that way as well but if you can get 2mm yarn you can just toss one piece of it in there and it will close the gap just fine :)

2mm yarn. Are you saying one piece of yarn not pulled apart or 1 piece of the strands after they are pulled apart? I called her, she got me 2mm (she thinks). My wife is beautiful and smart and all that, but not exactly a "yarn knowledge" type lol

I am finding even with the yarn I am burning the cotton and need to change it about every two tanks roughly. I got size 4 yarn and am using two of the four strands and that looks almost identical to the size of the silica wicks I am removing. Normal or am I doing something wrong?

Mr. Carter, I know it's pretty much impossible in the KPT2, but the cotton isn't getting dried out, is it?

BTW, still HOPING that SO will decide to start rebuilding Kanger coils after more practice. But I'll have to insist that he use silica, which we have plenty of, since I dry burn between uses. Don't want to have to change the wicks out every time I dry burn the crap off the coil.

Edited by spydre

Well with your case Brian it very well could be. Some people taste the burnt tAste quicker then others, just like some people are more sensitive to smells. So that is possible, but I make sure I have a few coils all ready to just swap in and out and rebuild or rewick the other ones when I have a little time. :)