Aspire BDC or Mini Davide ?

dannyk

Title says it all really just been on my regular website for ordering and noticed they now have the Aspire BDC and I have to admit I'm nearly hitting the order button.

They're cheaper than the Mini Davide and they're glass only downside I can see is the coils are nearly double the price than the Kanger ones for the Davide.

Do I get another Mini Davide or do I try this Aspire Bottom Coil ? At the price I can get two for the price of one Davide.

Just me, but I'd be inclined to go with the Davide mini just because I'd need to change out the coils and their price. I have a couple of Aspire Bottom coils, don't know if it's the same one you're looking at. They're...okay, but not something I use regularly particularly because of the price of the coils and the Davide mini performs better for me. :)

I do like the Mini Davides just the Aspire bottom coil does seem cheap, apart from the coils ?

Do you get any gurgling or leaking from your one Tam ?

Nearly all tanks will gurgle or leak at some point depending on the coil at the time. If I remember correctly, it performed okay, I just get much better flavor from the Davides. I experienced more flavor muting from the Aspire. YMMV, however.

All things considered I would choose a KPT 2 over any of the above. I used to use Mini Davides exclusively and had 12 of them at one point. I traded 6 used mini Davides for 3 new KPT 2s and kept the other 6 as my tasting tanks. Great flavor, and like Tam said every tank is going to gurgle and flood at some point the key is knowing what to do when it does. I can now fix a gurgling tank doing 70 going down the interstate lol.

I cannot speak about the Aspire since I am a "find what works and stick with it" kind of guy. As far as the mini Davides go the upside is they provide great flavor and a perfect draw for me, the downside is they are much harder to fill than my KPT 2s and my wifes T3Ss and the bottom can get stuck and is hard to get unscrewed with certain flavors that use sweetener even when being very careful to not get any in the threading.

Just my 2 cents.

I'll stick with the Davides then :) strange thing is I've never had any gurgle or leak from my Davides but have had with the KPT2 and the T3.

Every tank is exposed to gravity, and every tank builds condensation as you vape. If you vape half a tank today then set that tank to the side and pick it up tomorrow, it will most likely gurgle. Everyone has different results and I live in a humid high altitude area that will make tanks more prone to have larger amounts of condensation and atmospheric pressure too. I have found much less of this with my KPT 2s than any other I have tried but have never had any tank that was problematic in that way. Having to fill tanks for myself and my wife, I like tanks that are easier to fill and even though the Mini Davides arent impossible, it to me is a much more tedious job than the KPT2 or even the plastic T3S that my wife prefers.

My mind is made up I'll stick with the Davides.

On another note I've spotted a vision eternity ? It's expensive but from the looks of it you can direct drip into what looks like a tank.

That's for another day though.

Thanks for the comments peeps.

Just started using the Vision Eternity on drip mode and wow what a vape the flavour and cloud compared to the Davide is insane.

Has anyone used one before ? They say around 25 - 30 drops any ideas how long ( draws ) that will give ? I'm guessing I'll get a dry hit or burnt hit when its getting low ?