510 batt's and Blu cartos? Need info!

So I really like the flavor of the blu (vanilla and classic are my fav's), but lets be honest, they suck. I've heard that you can get the joye 510 batt and just screw in the blu 100's flavor cartos and you're good to go, and I am really thinking of doing that, but I wanted to see if anyone on here had any experience doing that first and if they liked it? Is the throat hit as good as I've heard? Is it pretty easy to use like that? Love to hear anything you have to say about it. Thanks!

blu is 510 threaded so you can use any 510 batts like eGo or vision spinner

to get a better,longer charge time vape from your blu cartos

but be aware the blu batts are the same as joye 510 stick batts.

Edited by joe2003

So what would you recommend to someone who is relatively new to vaping, but wants a good throat hit, good flavor (I honestly would like to stick with the blu flavors if I can, I know johnson creek makes them exclusively for blu), good vape action, and isn't going to be complicated. Because I don't want something that is going to be more trouble than its worth with refilling over and over and all that, you know? That's why I had gotten blu in the first place, it was cheap and I wouldn't have to refill. I looked a little bit at the e-go's, and they look pretty cool, but I don't think I can use the blu flav cartos with it like suggested... though I may be wrong. Anyway, would love any advice and insight! Thanks!

I think the joye e-roll out perfoms the blu. I cant verify that blu cartos will perform as well on the battery

So much of what you want is in the juice itself and if you arent willing to fill a tank and change a coil you really asking for the holy grail of vaping.

You have to at least bump up to an ego-t kit or an evod kit

Okay, here are my questions. In say, the packs of cartridges - like the five pack. Does one cartridge equal one cigarette? You may not know the answer to this, but how many mls are in one Blu cartridge?

ONE of the reasons people have advised you to upgrade your battery (and probably tank for that matter), other than the Blu battery sucking rocks, is with different batteries, you can then open yourself up to much larger tanks. My regular, everyday tank is a Kanger Pro Tank 2 (glass). I fill it on a bit of an angle, and refill when it gets to about 1/3 to 1/4 full. That lasts me - well, a good chunk of time. Yes, you have to fill the tank, but with a bottom coil tank it's easy, and changing the coil is a very simple operation with a bottom coil tank. Trust me, if I can manage it, just about anyone can.

And trust me, if the juices are exclusively for the Blu cartridges, I'm willing to bet you can find something as good or better juice wise.

I suggest to everyone who wants to upgrade to get an ega battery and vision v4's. It worked for me and it's my standard on the go set up. It worked for my dad who smoked a pack and a half for 40+ years, he's now down to less than a 1/2 pack and using his ego more often. It's cost efficient, easy to use and lasts all day.

Just my .02

I wrote and asked Johnson Creek that I enjoyed the flavor of the Blu E-Cig but would like the juice to use
in Protanks and they said they do supply the company that sell the Blu e-cig flavor for their cartliges but could not sell that because it was exclusively for them. They did recommend their juice called Red Oak
Domestic Blend Smoke Juice and said it's taste was very close to the Blu e-cig. I am going to order some
when I can afford to so I will let you know how it tastes.

I wrote and asked Johnson Creek that I enjoyed the flavor of the Blu E-Cig but would like the juice to use

in Protanks and they said they do supply the company that sell the Blu e-cig flavor for their cartliges but could not sell that because it was exclusively for them. They did recommend their juice called Red Oak

Domestic Blend Smoke Juice and said it's taste was very close to the Blu e-cig. I am going to order some

when I can afford to so I will let you know how it tastes.

This may be an expensive way of doing this (I don't know how much the cartridges cost, as in, how many ml you get in the cartridges vs. bottles of juices, but could you perhaps get the blu cartridges and empty them INTO a tank? I know it seems like a hassle, but if you want off the blu battery (which I know doesn't last for squat), you'll get the best result with a tank designed for a regular personal vaporizer, like your basic tanks, or like I said, even your pro tanks (I prefer bottom coil tanks). I have no idea if there is any way to open those to pour the juice out, since I've never used them.

Why would you want to do that if this other juice really does have the same taste as the Blu E-Cig?

I'm just saying if it doesn't taste as near to the flavors that OP was talking about - he was pretty specific about wanting to keep the flavors, but if he doesn't like those alternate flavors, that's another way to do it, if possible.