ejuice sites anyone?

where i live in a city of 150,000 pplwe do not have a ejuice selection at ALL really. so ive been using mbv and so far so good some flavors rock others will prob never be vaped. so just trying to see what else is out there. i really need something where i can tweak my pv/vg ratio imma 20/80 person. thanks

I have always had good service with ecblendflavors.com. Sometimes they add in freebies (juices, friend tips, etc.) and they have 20% off until New Years. The code for their discount is on their homepage.

I also ordered from a few of the other bigger online retailers and had no complaints, I just like the flavors and delivery time (less than a week to California).

ejuicemonkeys.com over 500 flavors in all nic strengths as well as 0 with varying bases from PG PG/VG VG and Drippers Blend. They will also mix custom flavors at no extra charge. But all their flavors are small batch runs so be sure to let them steep a bit before vaping or their flavors wont fully develope.

thanks guy lets see what we can find. i did order some bronco buster, usa blend and two others off of ec blends along wth a peach for him. But he is a stubborn old man at times so idk if he'll want to try other flavors. He did taste my MBV cinn roll and liked it.

• 2 weeks later...

Try Vapor Beast as well. I've had three flavors there from them that I really like. The B&M here in town used to carry their whole catalog, but now only carries about 1/2 of it as they've added other brands of juices to what they have. Considering I haven't been able to taste chocolate vape since mid-September, I almost consider it a victory that I can barely taste the chocolate in one of their flavors. But my biggest three flavors that I use come from a local B&M, though they were online before they opened the storefront 4th of July. www.bettervapes.com I don't know why they still have 555 listed as out of stock now that they have another workable recipe for it that they are selling in the store.

I should also say I order from Vape Dudes, EC Blends, and um, well, I've tried Alien Vision's Boba's Bounty, but it is REALLY similar to my 555, and I like my 555 better. Oh, and Chi-Town Vapors, but I only get one flavor from them. EC Blends juices should be steeped as well, and I don't know about Alien Vision's other flavors, Boba's should be, but I bought it from a storefront shop (turns out, they pay RETAIL to get their juices, how can they not work out a price with juice vendors not to pay retail? It seems ALL the other B&Ms in the area know the finances of that store.....maybe they converse), so it was essentially pre-steeped, as most of the people in the area I've talked to like Cloud 9's juices, they just don't want to pay Cloud 9's prices, they'd rather get the ones they can online, but they'll take the bite on the prices for the ones they can only get in store.