Innokin iClear 30S Tank - Stainless Steel

Got one with my iTaste VTR and, for me, it's a waste of money. The thing doesn't produce a good vape at any VV/VW. Others may have had a different experience but it's not a good fit for me on any of my batteries. It's really too bad because I really wanted it to work well. *sighs*

That's just my opinion. Like I said, others may have had a different experience with these things.

Got one with my MVP, hubby likes 'em, better than the KPT2's, despite being plastic, but it doesn't seem to fire quite as well for me, compared to my other tanks. Sounds like a fizzle. Hubby said it's working fine for him (the same tank), but the flavor is also different coming out of that tank than out of my KPT2. Then again, hubby likes it so much, but the one he had loaded started flooding for no reason he knew, and couldn't figure out, so he stopped using it. But if he thinks mine is doing fine, I may just give him mine, have him clean the wicks and the tank, and use on whatever he wants. I couldn't get much ooomph out of it even on the MVP, and it tastes more muted than the KPT2.

NOTE: I should specify. I ddin't get the iClear S, just the regular iClear 30, no S.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines