brand new to vaping

Cjcrf

i just wish people would buy some of my stuff because i need more vaping gear. ive been vaping for a year but it was on a cigalike i have the setup i stated above and the battery is just not good enough. i got plenty of juices and a vivi nova but a crappy battery

I know what you mean about the sales... but I do it for enjoyment and relaxation. Thing are picking up in the market though. My wife is a professional artist and her commissioned sales are booming this year (I think she has somewhere between 13-18 orders that she is working on right now) The gallery sales are non existent right now. The key seems to be to have a good online presence and taking custom orders... people are not window shopping this year, they have money to spend but will only spend it on something specific that they want.

As far as the battery... If you want longer lasting you need to upgrade to 1000mah - 1300mah to get long lasting. I think the Vision Spinner is the best bang for the $. They are variable voltage and a 1300mah will run you about $25.

when i get the money ill pick up one of them. I got laid off as where i was working for didnt need a manual machinist as everything is almost all cnc now

So you are a woodworker (hobby, I guess?) AND a machinist? Apprentice level, I'm guessing?

And Tam is right, just about everything is going to CNC now a days. Quicker, cheaper over time, etc. Be glad you haven't invested 20 years of training, gotten to be a master machinist only to get your company bought out and replaced by a guy who knows how to run the machine (which happened to my cousin in law).

My advice on that would be, take a quick course in school, make sure you ARE the guy that knows how to run that machine, and as many other jobs as necessary in that plant. Ranken Technical, while it's good, and it's proprietary college so your credits won't transfer anywhere else, seems to be pretty good at that. BE the guy that can run the robots - you are young, and certainly not locked into a career at 18. But what do I know, I'm only twice your age.

As far as smoking/vaping, welcome! I wanted to be shocked by your age, except, that's when I started, too. Of course, 25 years ago, it was easier. You know which stores would sell to you and which wouldn't, they didn't do the spot checks on selling tobacco to minors like they did with selling alcohol to minors (they do both in my area now). Heck, okay, granted, I was made up MOST of the time back then, but they HAD to know that I wasn't 18 when I would put $2.25 gas in a car with the explanation that I only replace what I used when I borrowed it, yet they still sold me smokes. And that was at Quik Trip.

It's good that you are getting off of them now, sooner and not 25 years later. You have a chance of any damage that's been done to your body being completely healed, something that some of us won't have.