Kanger AeroTank (got mine yesterday)

I'm kinda with him Troy.... He does actually have pictures of the product. And who are we to say that he is a noob? Idk I'm gonna say this is legit. And why wouldn't you send this to a new person just into vaping? It seems to me like that would be more beneficial in proving it's ease of use and durability as since when we were all new we over tightened tanks, spilled copious amounts of liquid when filling, had issues leaking because we as noobs had a way of finding the flaws before figuring out the success....

Thank you IMEDICx90. :)

It appears that kanger is also releasing "Airflow Control Valves" for the Protank 2 and 3. That's refreshing since you won't be forced into buying a new tank. It also appears they've finalized the AeroTank build. Check it out here. I should hopefully have the finalized tank in my hands in the next few days. I'm just waiting on shipping confirmation from my contact at Kanger.

The airflow control valve has actually been on the market for a while, if it's the one I'm thinking of.

KangerTech just added it to their website so I don't think it's the one you're thinking of. I do believe there is one out there but not for the Kanger tanks.

KangerTech just added it to their website so I don't think it's the one you're thinking of. I do believe there is one out there but not for the Kanger tanks.

But it can be used with Kanger Tanks. Plus, KPT2s come with a beauty ring, which essentially do the same thing.

But it can be used with Kanger Tanks. Plus, KPT2s come with a beauty ring, which essentially do the same thing.

They all pretty much come with a beauty ring but the hit on the AeroTank, or should I say the airflow, is much different and smoother than using a beauty ring to limit the airflow.

Actually, there is an airflow adjuster for the Kanger Pro Tanks, it's just not made by Kanger. I don't remember where I got mine but I've had it for over three weeks now and it works perfectly. :)

Actually, there is an airflow adjuster for the Kanger Pro Tanks, it's just not made by Kanger. I don't remember where I got mine but I've had it for over three weeks now and it works perfectly.  :)

I remember seeing it on DV.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok as promised here's the final production version of the AeroTank. The tank over all feels more sturdy. It's also slightly heavier than the concept tank they sent. They fixed the drip tip issues and redesigned the look of it. Personally I like the other tip on the concept tank better. The drip tip has a larger hole in the bottom now allowing for even more airflow. They also fixed several issues with the base where the wick is screwed in to. Overall the tank is exactly what I thought, damn near perfect.

akuxt11a3dgj1262g.jpg 9ana9o9ecu4o0yc2g.jpg ch4508q74punqw92g.jpg

ey492i0b6buyyy82g.jpg e7n15e7q3s4jb642g.jpg n557gps3o29557c2g.jpg cgdvsk4ny5ny9i72g.jpg

New profile pic? I like it.

I'm not fond, I don't think, of the drip tip. But drip tips are replaceable. I can't remember, is this going to be a plastic or Pyrex tank? And I know you can adjust it for more airflow, but can you adjust it for a tighter draw?

New profile pic? I like it.

I'm not fond, I don't think, of the drip tip. But drip tips are replaceable. I can't remember, is this going to be a plastic or Pyrex tank? And I know you can adjust it for more airflow, but can you adjust it for a tighter draw?

Yeah the drip tip is too small for me now. It makes me feel like I'm sucking on a straw. The Tank is glass/pyrex. Tighter draw? I mean if I block the airflow completely and turn my vamo up to 15 watts it sets my lungs on fire... if that's what you mean. lol

• 4 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines