New KPT 2s suddenly very tight draw

Patricia

The new ones I just got are really like trying to suck a very thick milkshake through a straw. It seems I remember that being a discussion not long ago but I don't know how to find it. It seems to happen about when the juice is 1/2 way down the tank. One tank when I took it off it had a lot of juice in the top of the battery, Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

I always have juice on the top of my battery no matter the tank. They are tighter than the old version, and several I have in rotation have very different draws. Not sure why except small inconsistencies in production maybe. 5 of mine are perfect but two have noticeably different and much tighter draws with the same liquid configuration and coil resistance.

Edited by bcartervol98

That is the first thing I did when I got home yesterday but I have not tried to see if it worked yet. What was so strange was when it happened with the red tank I put the blue tank on with a different juice and it was thick too. Plus they have never done this before and I have been using them for a few weeks. I did start off this rotation with all new coils so I guess it could be the batch of coils I used this time. So, as Tam said, I changed the coil. All so far are pulling good but they all have a full tank. We will see sometime today if the new coils worked.

What could cause this B? If it is not the juice or the coil what other part could alter the draw? One other change I have made is I went for 70pg/30vg to 50/50 and dropped the nic level to 18 from 24. I really hope this is not permanent because I really don't like this tight draw.