Steeping fuzion?

From what I have read it is better to steep. I have bought a bottle of Unicorn blood and Endless Summer. I an still steeping my Endless summer but I am currently vaping my Unicorn Blood. One thing I have noticed about the Unicorn Blood is that it takes forever to vape a tank full. Twice as long as my other juices. There was discussion earlier this week about Fusion juices being thick. I don't know if that has anything to do with it or not. Also, I read so many good reviews about the Unicorn Blood but it is really my least favorite flavor so far. I had said earlier that I washed the coil it Dawn dish liquid and it made my juice taste like Dawn but I put in a new coil and it still tastes like Dawn or perfume or something that I just don't like. I am hoping that the Endless Summer will be better.

I really like the endless summer, the unicorn blood is good too but not my go to vape. I just figured since so many people on this forum rave about it, they could shed some light on it. Since all you taste is dawn dish soap, it tastes like fruit punch.

I love(d) Fuzion until they changed their base from 65vg 35pg to "No pg added". I would steep them if bought recently. For months I ordered from them pretty much exclusively. I would go days or weeks without changing from Endless Summer abd when I did it was to Unicorn Blood. I ordered both in the 125ml bottles I went through so much.

After steeping a month the new Endless summer is tasting the same as it used to on the first draw after my APV sits a while abd the wick is soaked. The second draw is flavorless and the third is dry, and I am no chain Vaper. I have to take 3-4 draws without power to soak the wick between draws. It is my opinion that when they stopped adding PG it made their liquids too thick to wick properly. I'm going to try everything I can to fix it since Endless Summer in its original form was 2-3 times better than any other liquid I have ever tried and I have tried a lot. If I can't though I have most likely made my last order from them.

They did try to make it right. They refunded my last 125ml order and sent me another bottle but it's the same. Not even a relative of the flavor I was getting a couple months ago. They sent out an email saying they had found a way to lower their prices and since then I have not liked their flavors at all. Not so much the flavor of the liquid changed it's the consistency that makes it not wick as well as the old stuff. Don't want to bash them as they went out of their way to make it right, but it's not their service that changed it's the product I cannot seem to make myself happy with.

Edited by bcartervol98