Kanger Pro Tank 2 Leaks on Voltage Mode, Flawless on Wattage Mode

it is doing both, leaking and gurgling. But once the gurgle starts, it means that it has leaked quite a bit. It is coming from the very bottom of the coil, it seems to be coming out through the center of the bottom of the coil (if that makes any sense...)

It sounds like it is flooding on you. I really don't have an answer for you. I have had very bad luck with kanger products when it comes to flooding. I think it just me. I have many friends who have no problems with theirs, but I have tried anything except rebuilding my own. I am sure someone will come around soon that will have some useful advice (unlike myself).

lol, I don't know, I'm starting to think its just me. lol granted I've read that lots of people have had problems with theirs, but then others say they don't have any problems. I've run through and tried every remedy that I have read. So far, no luck. Still leaks (though now that I have two of the rubber things on the coil, it is leaking less... Its just frustrating, my poor battery must be so mad at me.

I feel for you. It is frustrating. I can flood anything. I still have trouble with my nautilus. I have learned if the juice gets a little thin (from heat) and the tank gets a little low, it will flood on me. If I don't have juice around, I turn it up until the juice runs to the top of the tank and take a few puffs. It burns off the residue and it won't flood for a bit. I never got this to work on anything but the nautilus. Of course I try to keep my tank full and cool to eliminate the problem.

There is one solution, but you need to start with a new coil. Are you using the single head coils? If yes, take a new coil out and remove the chimney there is a flavor wick on top of the coil and will come off very easily, Remove it, but be careful not to damage the coil. A pair of tweezers works well. Then get some organic cotton balls ($4.99 at Walgreens) and replace the favor wick with a cotton one and then put the chimney back on. This will help stop the juice from flowing past the coil and out the bottom. I have had this issue with high PG juice and that solved it. If you use an old coil the flavor wick is fused to the coil with gunk and it will not come off very easy, you will damage the coil.

You only need a small amount of cotton:

gallery_1116_216_25559.jpg

Roll it between your fingers untill it is about the same size as the notch in the coil head:

gallery_1116_216_29772.jpg

Lay it on top of the coil and replace the chimney:

gallery_1116_216_1623.jpg

Then trim the ends:

gallery_1116_216_4093.jpg

Doing this will help stop the leaking through the center pin. Make sure you allow time for the wick to absorb juice before you vape or the coil will burn the wick. If you like you can add a couple drops of juice on the wick before you put the chimney back on.