can't seem to find the answers I need, help anyone

Using vision spinner with hypertank and protank two mini. Now the kanthal I'm using id 32 gauge and 3mm silica. I have 2.2 heads and I have 3.2 on the way in the mail. What I need to know is what material should I use with the 2.2 heads compared to the 3.2. And what wraps should I be using for both. And this is coming down to when I rebuild them. Am I using the correct kanthal or should I go to a 28. Just a Lil lost here ppl. Any help would be great. Thanks.

I'm sorry. You are in way over your head at this point. So much, that your questions don't make sense and that is why you are not getting the answers that you want.

You are not understanding some basic concepts and those concepts have been explained in dozens of other threads that you can easily search and find on this website.

You need to buy yourself a pack of pre-made coils, get your favorite juice and sit down for a few hours and Read and understand what you are reading.

Please do this before you hurt yourself or others around you

You have been given answers over and over again.Read what people have already posted for you. This the 3rd thread with the same post. The answers will not change from previous posts you have made about your issue. the pinned thread on this board answers your question. Just because you can't accept an answer you are given does not mean it will change by repeating the same question. If you do not understand the information in the pinned thread, then rebuiling coils is not for you. Now please, stop spamming the boards with the same question over and over again.

Edited by Compenstine