Protank2 Vs Protank 3

Nice question Ashton. I am very interested in the answers you are going to get because just a month ago I spent $80.00 buying 4 KPT2s because that was the best tank since sliced bread. Now the KPT 3 is what everybody is buying. I just cant keep up. The one thing I like about sticking with my KPT2s is that the coils are almost universal with EVODs, Davides and all KPTs. If I have read right, these have their own coils because they have dual coils. Plus, I have been very happy with the KPT2s. Putting them on my new found 1300 Spinners has been the best set up I have found so far.

I have both, i'm not one of the unlucky ones that got a DOA tank. I have been using it 4 days now and like it, Is it better than the KPT 2? I wouldn't say it's better. I would say Equal to though. I would not run out and buy all KPT 3 to replace my KP2s, I think the Iclear 16 is a better dual coil. Better flavor and vapor than the KPT3. If I were to buy more tanks at this moment I would get a mix of KPT2 and KPT 2 minis.

Edit:

I was more impressed with the KPT2 mini when I first tried it more than the KPT3..

Edited by Compenstine

Liked the 3 out of the box, good vapor, but draw issues with certain APVs, and it burnt up my juice big time, even tho didn't taste burnt while vaping, but really dark in the tank, and they have stopped production on the coils cuz 70% are DOA. I'd stick with 2s for now....be we all buy what's new and "hot" wish I could stop..... But what's really cool are the new IClear30S.....I'm not a upper coil fan, but these are worthy, great flavor....

Yeah, I think I'm going to stick with the 2s for now as well. The universal coil thing being a major factor, and if they've stopped production on the coils because so many were DOA.......not going to be an early adopter.