Hello all

doughboy31392

I'm 21 gonna get an ego twist vape Thursday, been smoking cigarettes since I was 13. A friend of my suggested a cardomizer tank, Just wanted to get a few sugesstions on some different tanks and juice flavors. Im excited!!!! Looking forward to getting to know some of you guys also.

Welcome doughboy. There are a lot of really smart people on this forum that knows anything you need to know about your vaping adventure. They have guided me through it since day one. Congratulations on your decision to vape.

Welcome to VT, i would recommend the kanger pro tank 2 and any variation of kanger brand tanks, any bottom feeder type tanks should work will for you. Juices are so subjective but would start with a vender that sells sample size ejuice so you can cheaply hon in on what flavors you like.

Welcome Aboard! :cheers:

What tzymroz2013 said! Flavors are absolutely subjective.... your tastes will change as you get off the analogs as well, so what you might like today, you might not like next week. So experiment with the smaller bottles and as your taste changes and you find stuff you really like, then look at the larger bottles to save $. I have no complaints with the Kanger line of tanks... they are what I use!