Alcohol in e juice

Most e-liquids don't have alcohol in them, just PG (propylene glycol), VG (vegetable glycerin), food grade flavoring and nicotine. The nic is if you choose to have it and order the juice with it in there. There are very few places that use alcohol in their juices but they state that right up front from what I've seen. Most juices don't use it so you shouldn't have any problems.

Many of the flavorings used in e liquid do have a some alcohol in them, a major portion of that alcohol would be burned off by the heating element.

the same flavorings are used in everyday products we eat and drink....you shouldn't have any problems.

Many of the flavorings used in e liquid do have a some alcohol in them, a major portion of that alcohol would be burned off by the heating element.

the same flavorings are used in everyday products we eat and drink....you shouldn't have any problems.

Interesting. Thanks for the info, Kit!

Most of the flavorings I use are alcohol based.....oil based flavorings are hard on the heating elements. I have never had any reaction to the alcohol in the flavoring. like I said, most if not all is burnt off(evaporates) when vaped.

alcohol evaporates at 160 -170 degrees....never measured the heat on the coil, but I would think the coil is plenty hot enough. plus we are talking about small amounts of alcohol, not a flambe dessert.

Edited by kitsune