resistance

So I started to respond to this at something like 5 am, but hubby woke up and told me to turn my nook off, despite not being able to get to sleep.

Anyway, it's all down to your personal preference. Before I got my first VV/VW, I would use 2.2/2.5, because I didn't realize with lower resistance, running the same 3.2 or whatever volts through, you get more power, so a better taste (which is why my husband's 618 out of his Provari always tasted better than mine out of my eGo's until I got my Zmax). After I had to ship my Zmax back, I was a sad panda again because still had fairly high resistance, and back on eGo sticks until I got my refund and my MVP got here. Only problem being, the MVP has a built in battery, so you can't remove the battery to charge it like most units, you have to stop using it to charge it. So it's back to the eGo sticks for the couple hours while I'm charging. So there are SOME tanks that I keep at a low resistance (around 2 ohms) so that when I'm using the eGo stick, 2 ohms, times 3.2 volts, that gives you 5.2 watts of power. (Now, with my Zmax, I was running 7 watts all the time, so the lower power makes me sad, but I'm also having taste issues related to my seizures that are making my power settings not matching up, either.

You just has to try them and see what you like the best. Higher resistance will not drain your battery as fast or use the liquid as fast as a rule. So I would say go with the highest resistance that gives you the taste and vapor quantity you prefer.

I found a handy little chart! ...and based on where my flavors taste burnt on my variable knob, I've figured out the atty it came with must be fairly low - 1.8 maybe.

If it's the internet chart I'm thinking of ("ohmschart") it is actually a touch conservative. Also, if you have a smartphone, there is an app you can get as well. For Android it's called Vape (keeps tracks of quit date, how much you smoked a day, how much you spent per pack, how much you spend on vaping if you choose to enter that, and, well, it says Watt Calculator, but you use a slider to select volts or watts and resistance, and it fills in the one you didn't select - it will color code the power bar - green/yellow/red based on "danger level", just like "ohmschart", and it's conservative as well.