pieces

Some of you are building atties and stuff... where do you get the parts to make them?

I'm most interested in the screw threading and connectors.

Most anything I own that has a battery gets modified in some way, that's just how I am. I wan't to be able to make something that can screw on to the battery, and then the carto to it. I have no idea what I would do with it yet, but I want the option so I can.

Thank you, Mark. I have ideas, the experimenter in me is already thinking up what I can do.

The most simple being that I want to build a charger in to my Hello Kitty lamp that sits by my bed. I'd always have a charger at home, and it would be cute if she was holding my battery for me.

(I've got a headmate who's good at figuring out current and charge rates. I'm sure she'll help, we worked together on a lot of the modified things in our house)

I have another, more fun idea, but I don't want to mention it until I get a chance to make it. Ideas that I'd be willing to make for others if I get them to work.

This the idea for my lamp PV charger. Right now, it looks like Kitty is pulling the lamp chain. I'm going to remove the chain and build a connector where I have by battery sitting in this picture, so it looks like she is holding my battery.

I'm a huge Hello Kitty fan, and would really love having this lamp serve a second function. My pink battery goes well with the Hello Kitty theme.

20131116_095130_ScottRd.jpg