Hello fellow vapers

SipsCo

Hi there my name is Chris I live in Las Vegas, NV. I joined here in hopes that people here are a lot more friendly & receptive. The last forum I was part of gave me the short end of the stick pretty much. I noticed they had a pay it forward section. So I someone who is not so well off in life. I take care of my fiance who has very bad asthma back problems she is almost always in some sort of pain. I am on unemployment & get food stamps and I'm still struggling. I currently trying to find 2 job just in order to be okay. I was given a bunch of vape stuff to get me started by a very kind soul to which I am very greatfull. Though I had to buy a cheap knock clone mod as I am not able rto afford anything fancy. I was barely wven able to afford that. I am not always able to afford juoce. I went almost a month without any juice and ended falling back to reg. tobacco cause all I could afford was a pack of rolling papers and whatever I could scrounge out of an ashtray. I'm borderline homeless pretty much. I asked for a little help in the pay it forward section only to be told I'm not an emergency case. When I saw the mods posting for people that had jobs already and where asking for 2 weeks of juice for these other people. All I asked for is just a few bottles like anything 12mg or up just something to help me get by & yet I'm not worthy of a little help. I do what I can for people. I helped a friend of mine try to quit by giving him what little juice I had & a cheap starter battery & old tank. I constantly give people change if I got it on me regardless of thier situation. Cause I know how it is to be down & out & struggle to even make ends meet.

Sorry things have been so rough for you. Unfortunately I don't have any spare liquid at the moment.

It's hard asking strangers for help.

You may find some hesitancy....we have had some scammers on the forum. That doesn't mean you are one of them. If you stick around, you will find this is a pretty good community

I was looking around the forum a bit that's one of the reasons I joined.

I wasn't actually asking for help bere though just wanted to give a little bit of back story.