Thick vanilla liquid

2910car

I am fairly new to vaping. I have and EVOD with ego C battery. I started with menthol juice since I was a light menthol smoker and it was fine at first. I went to a vapor store and tasted some other flavors and bought a vanilla I really love. Problem is it is so thick it keeps gunking up my coils so I have to change it almost every fill. I am hoping someone can tell me how to fix this (maybe add something to the juice) or if there is a good vanilla flavor that is not so thick. Thanks

My favorite Vanilla is the Johnson Creek French Vanilla. I tried probably 25 different stores and at least 50 different juices before settling on that one.

What you probably have is what is known as VG juice, which is Vegtable Glycol. It tends to be thicker than the PG juice. For existing juice, you may be able to cut it with a tiny bit of vodka. Others with more XP can let you know the best way to cut the juice, or move to a rebuildable clearomizer.

Welcome Aboard! :cheers:

I have not cut any juice myself, but I hear that thinning it with a little distilled water helps.

You might add a little more info as to its pg/vg content and what brand it is... it will help determine if it is the juice or some other issue.

We got a little mixed up I believe. VG is Vegetable Glycerin, PG is Propylene Glycol.... I think. ;) VG is thicker than PG, and is sweeter as well, but PG carries more flavor (which is why most flavorings are PG based) and also gives more of a throat hit. A mix higher in VG will produce more clouds, but with less flavor.... I think. ;)

We got a little mixed up I believe. VG is Vegetable Glycerin, PG is Propylene Glycol.... I think. ;) VG is thicker than PG, and is sweeter as well, but PG carries more flavor (which is why most flavorings are PG based) and also gives more of a throat hit. A mix higher in VG will produce more clouds, but with less flavor.... I think. ;)

Woo hoo! Look at you! *pats 3Rutez on back*

Yep, you got it right. Well, maybe not the part about more VG = less flavor. The PG is a great flavor carrier, more VG would be a smoother, slightly more subtle flavor... and a thicker consistency. :D