Is this just me, or does it happen to everyone else, too?

spydre

Truthfully, well, no, I was going to say I didn't notice this before the September seizures, but I liked Sweet Tobacco when I tried it at the shop, liked it vaping a few times, and then couldn't stand it. Right now, I don't know if it's because of the different resistance setting I have set, because of the seizure two weeks ago, remnants of the September seizures, or even yesterday's seizure screwing me up.

I mean, I get favorite flavors, and I LOVE those flavors, and then I'm just all of the sudden turned off, it may be for a week, for a month, whatever. And yeah, I think SOME of it is settings, and maybe this all just go away when I get a Spinner for (hopefully) Christmas so I can use that while my MPV is charging up, although it doesn't take much time to charge. Say for example last night. After my seizure, after tossing around a few different flavors, I finally settled on 618, and I kept with that until we went to bed. Before bed, I filled the KPT2. Oddly enough, I put the base back on, and the coil no longer worked out of no where (I could be recalling this incorrectly, this was four hours after a seizure, and then it didn't taste the same - tasted burned, or something. It's only now that it's tasting right again, 24 hours later - it's under totally different settings - on the eGo, not the MVP, etc. I get to where for a week, or more, I can't settle on one of my favorite flavors - be it Kick Ash, Holy Grail, 618, or Honey Wood.

Sometimes it's just like the settings that I've been vaping that on all of the sudden no longer appeal.

I've been assuming that all of these cycles through my favorite flavors were the results of the seizures the past two week, or rather, even the past two months.

So um, do you guys go through cycles where for some reason for a period of days, or even longer, you just can't manage to vape a flavor?

I'm the same way, I have 8 flavors that I know I like very much. I cycle through them in no particular order to find which one does it for me today. Sometimes it may take me a while to "attack" a certain flavor, but I always get back too them. Been vaping Pluto, and blue voodoo last couple days which I was burned out on. They are a couple of the flavors I first discovered that I didn't want to live without and just vaped them to long of a time. Just move away from those flavors for a while, and go back to then at a later day, and I'm sure they will be tasty to you again.

I've found that to be pretty normal with various flavors. There was even a really scientific article about this on why it happens -- but I'm a bit lazy ATM to pull it up. I'm sure a Google search could yield it if you want to know the actual chemistry of it.

Like my apple that I just bought. I was in LOVE with it in the store. I thought it was the best thing, and probably my favorite flavor. But then after a while, it got old and really gross -- and almost, intolerable? It was strange. But it has happened to me with quite a few flavors that I've been on and off with.

I always carry an alternative flavor with me, just in case. Because it's even happened to me mid-day where I'm like "WHY DO I STILL HAVE THIS FLAVOR?"

Also, as with beers and wines (various temperature settings and glass-serving suggestions), vapes can change depending on what you're smoking out of and what settings you have (as you've mentioned above)... it could be just your setting? I'd try loading the flavor into a "Back up" e-cig that you like, and delivers that reliable tastiness, then play around with your current device to try and match it? Sometimes flavors need a custom setting. There are some e-cigs that I solely vape only one or two flavors out of because of this.

Hubby doesn't even understand why I go through so many flavors, at times, in a day - when he should definitely know that after a seizure, I'm going to be flip flopping around trying to get something to taste consistent, although earlier in the week, I was pretty much set on one flavor, although, a lot of times, by the time it was time to go upstairs, I would take a couple different tanks up with me. Yesterday, he pretty much flipped out because I took all my main flavors over to my in laws when I was being "babysat" so that I didn't have a seizure while I was home alone. Granted, I couldn't vape inside, so I didn't vape nearly as much, but every couple of trips outside (this was within 18 hours of the seizure) I switched up juices.

I do this as well, I carry 3 flavors with me that I like a lot. They do better in different tanks, for example the buttered popcorn tastes best in the Iclear 16 rather than the Drunk Tank. My AGA T2 has my spice flavor in it and the Pro 2 tank has my tobacco flavor in it. I swap between the three as one gets to tasting blah or just what a different taste in my mouth. Some days none of my main three seems to satisfy, LOL That is when I sit down and start playing with flavors.

Though I must admit I'm disliking the Drunk Tank a lot. All my flavors taste burnt in it or just have a funky flavor. This is so even after a good cleaning and changing out the coil. This happens even on the lowest settings possible 3.0v/3.0w. My wife says I'm too picky LOL She likes them so, they have the flavors she likes loaded in them. She also bounces between flavors as well.

I have definitely experienced the same juice tasting way different in different set ups.

I have some juices that I love in my T2s even over my PTanks and Davides. It's a funny phenomena. Nearly all my juices are consistently good when dripping.

While I do have "one flavor all day" days, more often than not I am changing clearos and tanks throughout the day to break up flavor blahs. Just part of the deal, I guess

I have, um, I guess five main flavors that I cycle through. Kick Ash, Holy Grail, 618, Honey Wood, and Jive 555. Most of the week, until Thursday night, I was vaping mainly the 555. Today, for the first couple of hours, I was literally switching juices every couple of minutes - they would start tasting "wrong" or I would stop being able to taste them every couple of minutes. I think today and the last couple of days have had more to do with the effects of the seizure than anything else. I went through every one of my tanked juices in an hour, and then started through them again. I would have juices that started out fine start tasting burned after a couple of minutes - at 6 watts. Finally, I could sort of taste Kick Ash again, albeit very muted.