hi new and could use some help

RedAceNeo

I agree with Tameiki, I want to see you do well. I was at 50/50 but went to 60/40. It's a very good vape and does the job for me. My gear is the Tesla with 2.2 ohm cartomizers. The juice has been the tricky thing. I have dropped the nicotine level to 12 mg and plan on dropping to 6 mg. I recently got the texas tough tanks but have not worked with it yet. Personally vaping is a work in progress. You are in a good place to learn a lot.

Which resistance coil did you start with? try switching out to a new coil and see if the sensation is the same. I use 100% VG in my vivi and notice a harsh sensation if the 1.8 is in and my twist is above 4.2V. I missed pages 2 and 3 before i posted. Glad it is resolved.

Edited by Druska99

Which resistance coil did you start with? try switching out to a new coil and see if the sensation is the same. I use 100% VG in my vivi and notice a harsh sensation if the 1.8 is in and my twist is above 4.2V.

He already switched out the coil and that fixed the problem. :)

thank you guys for being helpful im planning on getting more ejuice next week, 6mg blueberry 50/50. my sweet spot is 3.7 on the twist with a 1.80 nova head the juice isnt so bad. very happy so far just smoke 3 cigs did i say im very happy xD

That's great news that you've only had three analogs today. You'll want to get more flavors and switch between them several times a day. If you don't you won't be able to taste the juice anymore. Also, vaping will dehydrate you so be sure to drink lots of water (juice, coffee, tea, soda are okay but water is much better). Drinking more water also helps you to keep tasting your juices for longer periods of time.

Vaper's tongue. We gots it. :D

That's great news that you've only had three analogs today. You'll want to get more flavors and switch between them several times a day. If you don't you won't be able to taste the juice anymore. Also, vaping will dehydrate you so be sure to drink lots of water (juice, coffee, tea, soda are okay but water is much better). Drinking more water also helps you to keep tasting your juices for longer periods of time.

Vaper's tongue. We gots it. :D

im thinking of ordering some dragon fruit flavors and a new clearomizer, though what would you consider being a good clearomizer for a 1000 mah ego c twist be.

I would highly recommend an Anyvape Davide Mini and at least one 5-pack of 1.8 ohm replacement coils. If the Davide mini is a bit too airy when you take a draw, just put a tiny piece of tape over one of the three air holes at the base.

If I were you I'd get more than one so you can keep different flavors in each and just change these out when you want to change flavors.

I just ordered a bunch more from Discount Vapers. This way you'll be sure to get genuine Kangor coils (that's what the Davides and minis take). If you get knock offs you'll wind up with coils that don't work, that leak, and generally leave you very frustrated and wasted money.

http://www.discountvapers.com/anyvape-davide-mini-glassomizer/

They're a little tricky to fill but man, are they worth it. The original coil that comes inside the Davide? Just take it out and throw it away. They never work well. The box comes with two replacement coils so just take one of them and put it into the clearomizer. These have Pyrex glass tanks so your juices taste so much better. Plus, there are some juices that will crack plastic tanks like what's in your Vivi Nova. You never have this problem with Pyrex.

Rule no. 1 of vaping: Always have back ups for everything.

Rule no. 2: Always have back ups of back ups for everything. :)

I would highly recommend an Anyvape Davide Mini and at least one 5-pack of 1.8 ohm replacement coils. If the Davide mini is a bit too airy when you take a draw, just put a tiny piece of tape over one of the three air holes at the base.

If I were you I'd get more than one so you can keep different flavors in each and just change these out when you want to change flavors.

I just ordered a bunch more from Discount Vapers. This way you'll be sure to get genuine Kangor coils (that's what the Davides and minis take). If you get knock offs you'll wind up with coils that don't work, that leak, and generally leave you very frustrated and wasted money.

http://www.discountvapers.com/anyvape-davide-mini-glassomizer/

They're a little tricky to fill but man, are they worth it. The original coil that comes inside the Davide? Just take it out and throw it away. They never work well. The box comes with two replacement coils so just take one of them and put it into the clearomizer. These have Pyrex glass tanks so your juices taste so much better. Plus, there are some juices that will crack plastic tanks like what's in your Vivi Nova. You never have this problem with Pyrex.

Rule no. 1 of vaping: Always have back ups for everything.

Rule no. 2: Always have back ups of back ups for everything. :)

could you post a link to the coils you get, sorry if im being a pain lol

Not a problem at all. Here's the link:

http://www.discountvapers.com/kanger-protank-evod-coil-replacement-5-pack-1-8ohms/

When you're just starting out it can be a bit confusing because there's just...so much of everything.

Also, you may want to pick up a few different drip tips. On the Davide Mini you can change these to whatever you like. Drip tips are fun! Just don't get the kind that go with 306s, those are different. All of the 510-types will work for you. Here's a link:

http://www.discountvapers.com/drip-tips/

Not a problem at all. Here's the link:

http://www.discountvapers.com/kanger-protank-evod-coil-replacement-5-pack-1-8ohms/

When you're just starting out it can be a bit confusing because there's just...so much of everything.

Also, you may want to pick up a few different drip tips. On the Davide Mini you can change these to whatever you like. Drip tips are fun! Just don't get the kind that go with 306s, those are different. All of the 510-types will work for you. Here's a link:

http://www.discountvapers.com/drip-tips/

Tam (or anyone) - Question... how do you know if you ended up with knock off coils? the first batch of Kanger coils I ordered came in a black box that said "Kanger"... the next time I ordered they came in a white box with no manufacturer name on them....

Edited by Havamal

Tam (or anyone) - Question... how do you know if you ended up with knock off coils? the first batch of Kanger coils I ordered came in a black box that said "Kanger"... the next time I ordered they came in a white box with no manufacturer name on them....

I'd be highly suspicious of the second order that came without any brand name on them. In order to make sure you're getting the genuine coils I'd only buy from reputable vendors. There are quite a few that many of us order from on this forum. The knock offs also come with problems in performance -- usually. They don't hit as well, many leak, or don't work at all...

I'd be highly suspicious of the second order that came without any brand name on them. In order to make sure you're getting the genuine coils I'd only buy from reputable vendors. There are quite a few that many of us order from on this forum. The knock offs also come with problems in performance -- usually. They don't hit as well, many leak, or don't work at all...

It made me suspicious with the white box and no markings, but I did get them from DV and they seem to be working fine thus far!