anyone having issues finding a tank you like?

After vaping nearly a year now, I still bounce back and forth with tanks. Sometimes I like cargo tanks, and for awhile I used a protank but after it started to gurgle and be weird, I found myself trying carto tanks again. Recently, I started trying RBA tanks again and got an RSST. Its great but still can't use it as a daily driver. I decided to try rebuilding a protank head myself. Completely changed my view on them. I run my coils at about 1.1 ohm and use cotton for wick. Flavor is great and vapor production is phenomenal! So now protank (v1) is my daily tank.

After vaping nearly a year now, I still bounce back and forth with tanks. Sometimes I like cargo tanks, and for awhile I used a protank but after it started to gurgle and be weird, I found myself trying carto tanks again. Recently, I started trying RBA tanks again and got an RSST. Its great but still can't use it as a daily driver. I decided to try rebuilding a protank head myself. Completely changed my view on them. I run my coils at about 1.1 ohm and use cotton for wick. Flavor is great and vapor production is phenomenal! So now protank (v1) is my daily tank.

What's your coils at like micro or how many wraps

Once I got my Davide Minis and KPT 2 I stopped looking at tanks. Love both, but the Davide mini is perfect for me.

Same here I got two of the davide minis and I like them. Once I get me a mod I want to get a good RBA and RDA tank.