Anyone else do this?

I'm going through a similar experience... suddenly everything has lost its flavor. I haven't had an analog since 8/17... so maybe I have not fully cleared the crap out of my system?

I'm going through a similar experience... suddenly everything has lost its flavor. I haven't had an analog since 8/17... so maybe I have not fully cleared the crap out of my system?

When you say "everything," does this include food and drink as well, or is it just e-liquids? If it's just e-liquids, then I would guess you're going through vaper's tongue. This would mean you need to switch your flavors more often during the day. I would go from a fruit flavor to bakery to some kind of mint, just make sure it's not similar flavors or you won't be able to taste the juices as well. If you can't taste food and drink, do you brush your tongue? That's helped me to taste things better. Plaque tends to stick to the surface of the tongue and that impedes being able to taste things. One more thing. When you exhale when vaping, do you exhale through your nose? When I smoked I never used to do this because it burned. Vaping is different and it also helps me to taste the e-liquid better. That's been my experience anyway. :)

ARGH... the infamous :nuke: Vapors Tongue :nuke:

That must be it, because it is only when I vape. I change up my flavors a 3-4 times a day typically, but right now I mostly have fruit flavors... time to get a hold of Medic and restock up on some others I guess! :evil:

Edited by Havamal