Steam Spot B&M Colorado

BirdDog

I caught a quick post last night mentioning this little B&M in Louisville, Colorado. I did a little google search and found them on Facebook. So, being my day off, I took a trip to this lounge.

I was impressed! Great e-liquid selection! They have their own house liquids which were all quite nice. I bought their LV-426. They also carry Roar Vapor, Hella Vapor and Fuzion. I think I tried every flavor they had in stock. :thumbup: They also have a great selection of mods and starter sets. Their prices are pretty reasonable for a B&M.

I spent quite a bit of time in their store. Talked about vaping, the community and of course the store. They have great knowledge to pass on to noobs and veterans alike. They even helped me with a problem I was having. They were patient with the people that came through their doors, while I was there, me included. It was a pleasure to watch them help customers.

I wish them the best of luck! They have a vape meet scheduled for Oct. 12 at 5 pm. If you live in the area, you should stop by.

I plan to go back and hopefully bring along some noobs that have been dragging their feet about making the switch.

They have a website up (not complete just yet) that has their address and contact info. www.steamspot.com

Edited by BirdDog

Is that where you bought your itaste? Was hoping to go there tomorrow but no, family stuff...wish there was a great one in the Denver Metro....the J Vapes in Colorado springs is high a class too. But I can't get away with three jobs...

Is that where you bought your itaste? Was hoping to go there tomorrow but no, family stuff...wish there was a great one in the Denver Metro....the J Vapes in Colorado springs is high a class too. But I can't get away with three jobs...

No, I didn't get my Itaste there. I bought that from a local smoke/glass pipe blower store in my town. But Steam does have the iTaste lines. I got to hold the iTaste 134. Big, big mod and heavy. Nice sturdy construction though. It was so heavy, I actually made a comment "you could kill someone with this." Probably was not one of my better comments ever! lol

You should check them out if you are up this way. They are about a 20 minute drive for me. A bit out of the way, but was worth it.

Edited by BirdDog

I went back there today and took along one of my co-workers looking to make the switch. I have been trying for a few months to help her get going. It really made a difference for her to be able to hold something in her hand and test it out.

The guys were really helpful and explained everything in simple and understandable instructions. She was gitty as a school girl when we left! She vaped the whole way home and is loving it. She bought a kit for herself and a kit for her husband.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines