All my tanks are leaking!

Okay so I keep all my tanks in a case and it rarely leaves my site. I keep it inside with me at work, where it is normally around 70 degrees so I know it's not a heat issue. However, my t3s leaked, my t2, my protank and another t2. What is causing this? 2 of those tanks needed a new coil which I'm about to replace when I get home. Can a coil gone bad (didn't leak for a week and a half or so) do that? Also two of the tanks that leaked haven't been used in a few days. Could that be the cause? Also, what causes a t2 to get gurgly? I vaped a little over half a tank and now it's gurgling and won't hit worth a crap.

Edited by Grant951

One of the downfalls to tanks and clearomisers is that really is nothing to hold the liquid in them for extended periods of time. I would say they should be drained when not in use for a few days and when filled the liquid will run out wherever it can given enough time,liquid tries to seek its own level. When in use we vape away the liquid before it has a chance to run out.

I keep 5 filled tanks in my case at all times and at times one will leak a drop or two. I cut and put a brown paper towel in my case to figure out which one was doing it and found mine, all Davide minis, leak a drop or two when I take them off the battery and put them directly in the case. I stopped putting them directly in there after changing flavors and by giving them a rest of 30 minutes or so before laying them on their side I haven't had a drop on the paper towel in weeks.

I have this issue on occasion as well. My carto tanks I now put a plug where the drip tip goes and just make sure the connector on the bottom is dry before putting them away. On my other tanks, I just let them sit and let the bottom and any condensation in the drip tips dry prior to pitting them away.