kangertech evod basic tank

You will need a glass tank for cinnamon, citrus , and Ive heard some mints but have no experience

with that myself. the evod is plastic inside so it will crack and cloud . kanger proank protank 2 ,anyvape davide mini davide ,purritank, are all glass . you can also use vivi nova with the aluminum tank tube .and any aluminum tank for those flavors . :)

Edited by Christie

I have been vaping for nearly 6 months now. Reports of cracking tanks do happen but I have to say, i have vaped cinnamon, all kinds of citrus flavors. I have never had a tank crack. I wouldnt be overly concerned about it. You will still get a lot of life out of a tank. Glass is an improvement for sure but if you are just trying out flavors, in my experience you'll be fine

You won't notice that much difference.

What battery are you using?

Given the same voltage, a lower res coil will run a little hotter. It's a little like switching a 40watt bulb to a 60watt. If you have a battery that only delivers a constant voltage, then dialing in your vape "power" is done thru coil resistance.

If you have a variable battery you can dial up or down the voltage to find that "sweet spot" - max vapor and flavor and no burnt taste. With a fixed voltage battery the sweet spot is found with matching coil resistance to the battery.

We are talking nuances here.

2.2 or higher ohm might be too much for a fixed voltage battery. It will still work. The flavor will be fine but, yeah, I personally like a 1.8 or 2.0 with a fixed ego style battery.