Looking For An Atomizer/Cartomizer Ohm Meter

Rixter

I've been looking for an Atomizer/Cartomizer Ohm Meter like the one pictured below, but they're sold out everywhere (and have been for quite some time). I have a standard digital multimeter, but an Atomizer/Cartomizer Ohm Meter would make rebuilding RBAs a little easier since it holds an RBA upright while you're working on your coil. It's also easier to get a reading since you don't have to fumble with multimeter leads.

Cartomizer%20and%20Atomizer%20Ohm%20Mete

Please bump if you find one for sale online.

Edited by Rixter

this place was taking orders about a week or more ago wwwvaperjedi not sure if they have ended it or not.

Made an account specifically to post that yes, Vapor Jedi is still taking orders. I literally just ordered one after looking for over a week for one.

They're expecting to ship on the 30th, so if you haven't gotten one, you might want to hurry.

Also, tzymroz is my freaking hero right now.

Mine arrived today. Very handy. :yes

By the way cpeters1965, thanks for the info...I'm sure some of the DIYers here will be looking into that kit.

Edited by Rixter

i just saw on Fbook a place called Vape Happy is getting some ohms meters in any day now, I know nothing about This place other than seeing videos posted with different builds and lots of clouds. might be worth checking on if someone needs one still. the ohms meter thingy does seem to be a tad easier to come by then couple months back so good sign.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Someone got this and liked it, it is rechargeable and has a full eGo connector.

"I got the meter today. It took 12 days to get here.

The plastic is hard; it feels much more solid than what I expected. The 510/eGo connection works with everything I've tried on it so far, but I don't have anything 808 to put on the other one. I like the big green button that you press once to turn it on/off. Also, the display is nice and bright, and it even has a red LED that turns off when it's finished charging.

I don't think there's anything else I can say about it, other than the price was great and I'm glad I bought this one."

Use code-> FOCALECIGSHARING

http://focalecig.com/Product/USB-Powered-Atomizer-Resistance-TesterOhm-Meter--11615

With free shipping <$13.