Different batteries

doxastic

Okay, so I have been vaping for about 4 months now. Love it. I use KPT and a regulat ego-c twist. I know there are a lot of different batteries out there, but really how much of a difference do they make? Can anyone please make sense why to upgrade to a different battery except for the fact that it will last longer?

The cheapest battery around will vaporize the juice. You get your nic and all is right with the world. But if you start hetting into the best voltage or wattage for the most vapor or best taste you start looking at mods.

If you want your battery to last a long time even if you are vaping like a dragon or chain vaping you start to look into mods. They have bigger batteries.

After that it is just what you want. New toys. It can become an obsession. Most of us have it. It beats going for radiation treatments, eh?

I like being able to adjust the wattage - ie, control the amount of power going through my juice. I like being able to control how much heat it gets, it can change the flavor, or bring the flavor out more, it seems to me.

The cheapest battery around will vaporize the juice. You get your nic and all is right with the world. But if you start hetting into the best voltage or wattage for the most vapor or best taste you start looking at mods.

If you want your battery to last a long time even if you are vaping like a dragon or chain vaping you start to look into mods. They have bigger batteries.

After that it is just what you want. New toys. It can become an obsession. Most of us have it. It beats going for radiation treatments, eh?

Sheepdog I could have not said it better. am OBCESSED and I have not even got into the big toys yet. :animier: