Vision Spinner not Charging

I received a new "Vision" Spinner on Monday. I'm not sure that it is not a knock off, but it does not have the Vision logo on the side. It is a 1300 mah version. I tried to charge it when I got it, but it acted on the charger like it was fully charged. So I used it for most of the day on an Evod, and it appeared to work fine, until the battery died. The LED blinked about 15 times, just like my Ego Twist does. I put it on the Ego charger, and...nothing. Charger light stayed green, and the LED did not light. I tried a different charger with same result. I tried charging on the wall, a computer, no difference. I tried to pull the battery pin up a little, until I knew I was making contact in the charger - no change.

Am I missing something, or do I just have a bad battery? I have contacted the vendor, and they suggested trying everything I've already tried. Any suggestions?

Jim

I'd contact the vendor again and tell them you've tried everything they suggested and that you want a new battery sent to you. If they're a quality vendor you won't have a problem. If they're not, you'll know not to order from them again. If I were you I'd go with Brian at The Veteran Vaper. You'll have a hard time finding a vendor who will give such excellent customer service has he does. Bar none. Good luck! :)

• 6 months later...

I received a new "Vision" Spinner on Monday. I'm not sure that it is not a knock off, but it does not have the Vision logo on the side. It is a 1300 mah version. I tried to charge it when I got it, but it acted on the charger like it was fully charged. So I used it for most of the day on an Evod, and it appeared to work fine, until the battery died. The LED blinked about 15 times, just like my Ego Twist does. I put it on the Ego charger, and...nothing. Charger light stayed green, and the LED did not light. I tried a different charger with same result. I tried charging on the wall, a computer, no difference. I tried to pull the battery pin up a little, until I knew I was making contact in the charger - no change.

Am I missing something, or do I just have a bad battery? I have contacted the vendor, and they suggested trying everything I've already tried. Any suggestions?

Jim

hello, i just want to help out.

got the same problem, then i have read in a forum that you have to press the fire-button on the spinner.

here the description from a shopsite:

"Newer versions of the Vision Spinner battery require one button push to activate the charge. To charge: Fasten the Spinner battery to a Joye Ego Rapid Charger (sold separately), if the battery button does not flash and the charger light does not turn red, activate the charge by pushing the battery button once. The button light should now flash and the charger light should turn red to indicate that a charge is in progress. The charger light will turn green when the charge is complete."

http://www.myvaporstore.com/Vision_Spinner_VV_eGo_Battery_1300mAh_p/vs-s1300.htm

i try it now, it is now red light on the charger that should mean it is charging. :)

i dont know if its the right way, could be a bug too cause there is not much information on this i dont know.