Burnt taste with Ce4 Clearomizer

the coil will still probably last the same amount of time. no magic in em :)

However a new coil is cheaper than a new ce4.

Also some ce4,5's tend to have a slight plastic taste that you may avoid if you go to a glass tank design..it's all personal preference and a fun journey learning what your preferences are :)

Thanks man i'll get this one, quite cheap aswell for a clearomizer

Seriously if you are a beginner this is the easiest to fill and use clearo on the market. My opinion of course. I would start there and then move to bottom coils next.

Glass is great and its all I use now, but for a beginner I think the T2 is a great place to start and get used to everything. Much less issues and way easier to maintain than bottom coil units. Again just my opinion and the advice I would give and have given to good friends.

Replaced, more than rebuilt to start, Medic will teach you that later. For now pick up a vivi nova or a evod and give that a try, if you got 6 weeks out of an ce4, probably get a month on a EVOD!

I think on my longest EVOD out of the four I bought, yeah, it was a month or so before I changed it, and that's only because I took fr. vanilla out of the tank, and couldn't get the flavor out of the wicks, so I changed the coil.

That's for plastic, if you go glass I recommend:

http://www.discountvapers.com/anyvape-davide-mini-glassomizer/

These are about all I use anymore.

I would recommend for glass either the davide linked above or any of the Kanger Pro Tank models (and they've just come out with a mini pro tank 2 that is fully disassemble-able like the full sized pro tank 2. The original mini pro tanks don't disassemble like the davide mini's, they are a mostly solid unit like the most clearomiziers except for where you change the coil and fill (at the bottom). But I prefer glass, and I prefer bottom coil.

Your biggest difference between the pro tanks and the davides is the draw - how airy it is. Davide will be more airy. But if you buy either of those....a davide or a pro tank (whichever model protank, I have 6 PT 2's right now, and looking to get 5 of the PT 2 minis for X-mas), I don't know about the minis, but the full size ones come with two coils. Odds are, with both (as they both use the same coils), at least one of those coils will be bad. I don't know why. A week or so ago I had 5 KPT 2's come in, and the first coil I used in them out of the packaging was bad. There are a few people here that when they order them, they just automatically toss the coils they came with. Don't mean to scare you off, it's just that's the one place where quality assurance on this is thin, and I'm not sure why, but they are $5 per five pack, so it doesn't bother me so much.