First place Chicago Bears

Saints are gonna be wondering what that is that they're feeling on their skin (wind),

They can eat all the dead bait they want....when then get back home.

Ok. Clearly I was drinking and Bad Jay has infiltrated. We'll chalk this up to being in too close of a proximity to Wrigley Field.

Gumbo at 3:30 central. Fumblerooski will be your server.

(Sheeh bEaRs?)

They will be okay just was a tuff last 2 games. Packers got lucky that Calvin didnt play so they could just put 8 in the box on Reggie. Saints are just playing ridiculous right now, I mean they would beat Denver if they played, but just my opinion.

They will be okay just was a tuff last 2 games. Packers got lucky that Calvin didnt play so they could just put 8 in the box on Reggie. Saints are just playing ridiculous right now, I mean they would beat Denver if they played, but just my opinion.

That would be a dilemma in my house, but would love to see a Saints-Broncos Super Bowl!

• 4 weeks later...