E-Cig Noob

imadragonkeeper

Hi,

I'm in Western MO and have been tossing around the idea of trying e-cigs. I bought a cheap Metro starter kit at the local quick shop just to see if I liked the concept. I do so I am looking for a better quality set up with more flavor choices. Leaning toward Halo and Volt (which I've been told are essantially the same thing). I want to stay with a more traditional cig style at first before I step off into the more advanced stuff. Really glad I found this site - you guys have tons of info, tips and tricks on top of great reviews. I plan to read a bunch of stuff here and learn as much as I can so I can figure out a way to get hubby on the e-cig bandwagon. He is super picky about his menthol cigarettes so I will try a bunch of different brands of e-juice until I find a few I think are close to his go-to analog (Camel Menthol Silver - the ones with the crush capsule for a cool rush of flavor). Recommendations anyone? or DIY recipes that come close? TIA for any suggestions :)

Dragon :horse:

Not familiar enough with the different styles 'n such to make suggestions. All I can tell you is what I started with. Tried the little cig look-alikes. Didn't work for me. A friend loaned me his spare eGo with a CE4 tank for a couple hours. Went the next day and bought myself a setup and haven't looked back. Now using eGo batt's with EVOD tanks and I'm happy enough. 50+ years of buying stinkies and gave them up the same day I got my e-cig - Apr 18. I'm impressed. Welcome to the world of flavorful vape'n.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I didn't want to wait to order online (been bittne by the bug lol) so I picked up an eGo CE4 today - found a c-store near my work that carries them. Jumped right off into the big girl stuff lol :D. Only got a menthol juice for now but I already love it. Going to have hubby give it a try tonight if I can talk him into it. The flavor is so much better than that crappy metro I bought before so I've got my fingers crossed.

Thanks Subnuke for the recommendation of the dragon juices - I'll have to look up the website :)