Best 2 piece E-cig?

gnd1976

Right now I am still smoking but trying to find an e-cig that's closet to a Marlboro light and not too terribly expensive. I love the Njoy disposable size and weight, but it has 3% nicotine and hurts my throat. I also like the Green Smoke it's much longer and heavier than a traditional cigarette and I believe I was smoking 1.8% which also hurt my throat. I tried the FIN recently which is a 1.6% and it seemed to not hurt my throat but tastes horrible. I guess I should add that I would like a rechargeable (or disposables you can buy in store) that you do NOT have to refill yourself. Just a plain old two-piece e-cig with no fancy flavors. I understand some of you may say that the cigarette size ecigs are not the best, but I am just starting out and want to try to "transition" and learn as I go. Any suggestions?

Edited by jeffb
links removed

First off welcome to the forum.

One of the reasons your throat is burning, even at different levels, is because the models you are using are pretty dry. The pre-filled cartridges or cartomizers have been sitting on a shelf for awhile and the liquid inside has evaporated a bit.

You are also not going to find a ecig that tastes like a Marlboro light. Just won't happen. Some of the tobacco flavors are good, mostly nutty in flavor. Venture out and try some other flavors.

If size is really matters you should look for the Joye 510 model. Buy a package of empty 510 cartomizers and a few bottles of liquid. Trust me, you will be much happier. They are quite easy to fill. The kits are cheap and rechargeable.

wow 3% really? that's kinda crazy to be the lowest! my local B&M won't sell juices that high because their insurance refused to insure them at over 2.8% ( i don't know why it's just what they told me)

One of the great things about e ciggs is you can gradually lower your nic intake without breaking the oral fixation! i am dissapointed in njoy not offering reduced nic levels.

GND i know it seems a pain to refill the eciggs but it's really not that bad. I carry small battery ego's with the ce5 clearomizer. They are nice and compact ( i carry 450mah batteries) for when i'm working offshore. I can easily keep them in my front coverall pocket so nobody knows i'm carrying them till i pull them out.

I also found it easier to drop the analogs when i went to flavors vice trying to do only tobacco flavors. granted that's all personal preferences and not everyone is the same.

I honestly never tried the analog lookalikes and prefilled cartridges. they were always too expensive imho so i went straight to the ego style battery PV.

Hope you find all that your looking for! it's a great journey honestly (especially compared to the other myriad times i tried to quit smoking)

Remember everyones experience is unique but search through the forums there are a lot of great stories with people and discovering their way through to quitting smoking.

I really like the Volt e-cig to take with me if I hit a bar or something. I bought one of the kits for a friend that wanted me to help him get started vaping.... and he had already tried a Blu and was terribly unhappy with it on every level. Once he tried the Volt he instantly said to me that it was 'totally different than the Blu he had bought and tried, etc.' They have pretty good battery life... and you can buy the cartos pre-filled if you want... but it's extremely easy to carry a bottle of your favorite juice to top off when needed. And you can do that a lot before you need to toss em for a new one. Just a thought.

http://smokelessimage.com/starter-kits/voltstand.html

Edited by DAYVAPE