Post Meal Vape

Grant951

For me, it is/was very much dependant on a) what I used to smoke; B) what I can actually, I guess, tolerate today - some days, some flavors don't sit with me well - and c) what I just ate. When you eat, it can leave an aftertaste in your mouth that can put you off certain flavors for a couple hours. I USUALLY vape what I was vaping prior - but if I say, have an order of cinnistix from Papa John's, then all bets are off, I'm not going to find a flavor I can stick with for a couple hours, usually, lol. Brushing your teeth can have the same effect, or drinking something, too.

For some reason after leaving analogs the only time I wanted an analog was while drinking. I finally gave in the other weekend and took a few puffs of a buddies analog, and holy crap I wanted to vomit... Lol

Yeah, I know I don't like analogs anymore, makes me curious if I wasn't allowed to vape for some reason, would I still not smoke?

how bout coffee with your desert?

Or maybe an Irish coffee? Not a lot of places carry just Irish cream (Bailey's) flavored e-juice, but a lot carry an Irish coffee - well, either a coffee with Bailey's taste, or a coffee with Irish whiskey taste, they vary.

Ill look for a coffee flavor. I'm nervous to order it online because the two at my b&m tasted horrid. Two different brands too, so I don't know if it's for me or not. I can't have my cup of coffee without my vanilla swirl juice though. It's 10x better than a cig and coffee and even better combination than a cig and beer. That's saying a lot, lol.

I'm pretty sure I remember seeing a coffee/vanilla combination online somewhere, but I can't remember where. Or, if you can't find one that has it, buy a sample pack, and get one of the coffee flavors, and a vanilla flavor, and something else. If you like them individually, try combining them! Sometimes I put my french vanilla in with my 618, and sometimes I put my Honey Wood in with my Turkish Honey Blend (okay, it's the only way I'll vape the Turkish Honey).

Or maybe an Irish coffee?  Not a lot of places carry just Irish cream (Bailey's) flavored e-juice, but a lot carry an Irish coffee - well, either a coffee with Bailey's taste, or a coffee with Irish whiskey taste, they vary.

Yup, Irish coffee is good stuff, I get mine from vape dudes.

Yup, Irish coffee is good stuff, I get mine from vape dudes.

See, I don't like coffee - except sometimes the smell, it reminds me of my grandmother, who used to drink Sanka all the time - but I LOVE Bailey's. So I've been searching near and far for an Irish Cream only, no coffee. AltCig has both, Irish Coffee and Irish Cream. If this Irish Cream doesn't pan out, I'll try EC blends, but that will be my last attempt. If that doesn't work out, I'll try Better Vape's mudslide, and see how I like that (when I was able to drink in smaller amounts, I LOOOOVED Mudslides). Otherwise, so far, there are no other alcohol flavored vapes that I've been able to find that I've liked the alcohol it's based off on.

• 2 weeks later...

For me, it is/was very much dependant on a) what I used to smoke; B) what I can actually, I guess, tolerate today - some days, some flavors don't sit with me well - and c) what I just ate. When you eat, it can leave an aftertaste in your mouth that can put you off certain flavors for a couple hours. I USUALLY vape what I was vaping prior - but if I say, have an order of cinnistix from Papa John's, then all bets are off, I'm not going to find a flavor I can stick with for a couple hours, usually, lol. Brushing your teeth can have the same effect, or drinking something, too.

ROFL... I can relate to the "after brushing teeth"!!

This morning I had to rush out the door to the office at 2:30am, half sleep, just brushed my teeth and rinsed with Listerine, jumped in the car and took a nice long, strong vap while the car warmed up.... Listerine + Strong Vap = OH GOD DON"T HURL!!! :dizzy: