Help again

I'm thinking about placing another order tomorrow as you have read I want the spinner 1300 but I need a battery that's thicker than my eVod battery because my hands cramp up so bad I think it would be easier to hold. Not sure on that. Also now I'm using the pro tank 2 which I love very much!!!! Got it today. As you know it's top heavy I'm not worried about weight if I could just even it out a little with a bigger battery!?!

Does this even make since lol lack of sleep here

Do you have a pic of a spinner 1300 next to the eVod battery?? I want to compare before buying.

Another thing should I just get the mini pro tank or the mini Davide until I can afford a nice bigger battery?

My limit right now is $50

Thanks everyone!!!

The red one looks like the 808 thread. The white e-smart looks like the standard 510. E-smart comes in both 808 and 510 thread. If it is 510 battery and 808 clearo, you will need an adapter:

http://www.ecigcharleston.com/510-Battery-to-808-901-Cartomizer-Adapter-p/510-battery.htm

http://www.myvaporstore.com/510_to_KR808D_1_DSE901_p/510-808.htm

What you have is ego threading - so you'll want to look for something that is compatible with ego threading. If you got to a B&M store and tell them you are looking for something that accepts ego threading, they'll be able to point you in the right direction, or if you are looking online it will say something like ego compatible, or ego and 510 compatible (those are preferred, for me, so it would take anything you buy). Otherwise, if you buy a 510 device, you just need to get a little adapter to go to 510 from ego.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I THINK the only ones that are ego threaded exclusively are the skinny ones, right? Or does Joyetech make a larger diameter product?

What you have is ego threading - so you'll want to look for something that is compatible with ego threading. If you got to a B&M store and tell them you are looking for something that accepts ego threading, they'll be able to point you in the right direction, or if you are looking online it will say something like ego compatible, or ego and 510 compatible (those are preferred, for me, so it would take anything you buy). Otherwise, if you buy a 510 device, you just need to get a little adapter to go to 510 from ego.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I THINK the only ones that are ego threaded exclusively are the skinny ones, right? Or does Joyetech make a larger diameter product?

Hi Spydre - it looks like you didn't understand Jessica's post, nor did you recognize that her post was answered correctly in the post before yours. Sorry, you asked to be corrected. That's how we learn, right?

also spyder neither of those devices have ego threading. They are 808(red batter) and 510(white battery). eGo threads actually wrap around the outside of the terminal. :) just helping ya is all. :)

Awe well thank you to you IMEDIC & your wife. Yes those are my hands :)

Thank you all I think since my brother lives in San Antonio ill just send him to a shop I like the shop called thanks for vapping. They have tons of really good products and juices to try but there on line selection sucks.

Also what wasn't answered is about a bigger/thicker battery for when my hands are cramping or even a mod. (Maybe) I'm very new to all this so if you all think I'm ready for a mod it can be tried. I'm not going to place an order until I know what to get though. I do want a spinner but I think if I order a spinner 1300 ill order the pro tank 2 mini with it because all though I LOVE the pro tank 2 it's so top heavy that until I can level out the weight and get a thicker battery or mod I won't be able to use it every day :(

so it is mike! good call! i didnt even notice it was an evod clearo. Looked like a fancy battery from the look lol! but your are correct and i am wrong. :)

See, I knew it was an Evod BCC because you could see it better in the top picture (I have the exact same color, too), plus, she said she had an Evod starter kit. And I'm sorry, I was assuming that Evods were ego threaded, as they fit on ego threading. If it's not ego threaded, then what is it that would fit on ego threading?

But the pics are not of my battery or my clearo :)

Those are my brothers a e smart and suposidly a e smart clearo (which I find out it is not) I ordered them from vaper kings. (Who say there are two types of e smarts) idk if they make two different types of e smarts with two different connections. Do they?

Okay, you have a couple different questions going on, and I'm sorry, I've been sorta half answering.

But I've also knocked myself into confusion because I don't understand how my 510 threaded Pro Tank 2 and Davide work on my ego starter battery, other than the fact that it has interior threading (I'm assuming for 510) and exterior threading (I believe that's the ego threading).

So, guys, help me out here, the egos worth with both ego and 510 tanks right? All of them, or just some? Trying to learn, and the person I would go to in order to ask this question isn't here to ask, lol.

If you look at your ego battery it has two sets of threads, right?

The center threads (smaller) are the 510 threads. These are the threads used to connect a 510 top like a 510 carto or a vision nano etc- the small cigarette sized devices or the pro tand and other tanks with small male threads

The larger outer threads are the "ego" threads. Used to connect iclear 16's. CE4's. Kanger T2's and so on.

Make sense?

Edited by Bebop12