I think I found my Sweet Spot

Today I went to my local b&m. I got a protank (original) and a variable voltage battery. The twists they had didn't make contact well so I went with the vv. I thought the kpt was the II until I got in the car and realized the tip wasn't removable. I'm absolutely in love with it though. I'm incredibly happy with the amount of vapor and consistent throat hit it produces. I think I may like it better than my beloved vivi :o. I'm not sure which voltage setting I like the best, I really like them all.

Also, the kanger seems to be leaking a decent amount on my battery. More than anything I've ever seen. Is the part that threads into the battery supposed to be completely level with the contact thing?

I did some research and people were talking about adding loose wicks to it to tighten the wick and silicon seal. Has anyone done this or heard of it?

Edited by Grant951

Yeah that sounds right, wizard. Thanks. I will post a pic later. It's 1100mah vs. The spinner (1000mah) and the spinner didn't work very well for me.

One of the guys I work with has that battery, he seems to like it, what kanger do you have?

Also, the kanger seems to be leaking a decent amount on my battery. More than anything I've ever seen. Is the part that threads into the battery supposed to be completely level with the contact thing?

I did some research and people were talking about adding loose wicks to it to tighten the wick and silicon seal. Has anyone done this or heard of it?

take the bottom of the tank off where you fill it. clean the mouth piece out with a q tip, the stem on the coil sometimes gets juice in it and that causes flooding. so take the stem off and blow it out wipe the threads off that go in the battery and clean the battery out also. that should fix your problem. i can usually go 3 days before it floods.

there is a gap between the bottom of the tank and your battery, that allows the collar that covers the outer thread to be turned to adjust airflow through the tank. depending on what battery i am using i adjust that. on my ego twist i keep it airy on my non VV i tighten up the draw by screwing the collar all the way against the bottom of the tank.

Edited by Love2VapeDaily

Thanks, love2vape. I'll try that and see how it works. I noticed I had to adjust the tightness on the twist, but it was fairly wobbly so I decided to just go with the other one. Wizard, I have the original protank. It's amazing. The draw is perfect (which is a huge deal for me).