tank/clearo question

Starting my new vaping journey with the V4L Titan Diamond Series (will be upgrading soon but not right away). I immediately bought some pure(?) clearos when I realized what a pain refilling the cartos was but now I would like to switch to a tank. Whats the best route to go for my current battery? Please forgive me if my lingo isnt quite correct as I am still very new. Thank you! :)

Never heard of the battery you are referring to. Is it Ego threading? If so I would recommend starting with the Kanger T2 (About $5) also known as the Ego CC Longwick Clearomizer. Easy to use, easy to change coils, solid unit. If you are feeling a little more adventurous and want to go with a glass tank either the Kanger Pro Tank 2 (About $20) or the AnyVape Davide (About $15) or Mini Davide (About $12) are about the best available.

Since your battery has an 808 connection, you are limited in your tank selection unless you get a 808-510 connector. I did see some tanks on V4L's website that have an 808 connection.

Might be easier to invest in an eGo battery to open up your selection possibilities.

Since your battery has an 808 connection, you are limited in your tank selection unless you get a 808-510 connector. I did see some tanks on V4L's website that have an 808 connection.

Might be easier to invest in an eGo battery to open up your selection possibilities.

The bolded above is exactly the advice I was about to type in.

If I were starting knowing what I know now, I would buy this

http://www.sweet-vapes.com/shop?page=shop.product_details&flypage=vmj_color_plus.tpl&product_id=2104&category_id=54

I would definitely upgrade to the 1300mah battery for $4 per battery and pay the extra $6 to get the Pro Tank 2.

Here's hoping we have a great season. Looked pretty good, except for the turnovers (ugh!!)....at least Garrett is no longer calling plays ( which is why we hire coordinators). Anyways, this gal is sooooo ready for football to be on in the house and lots of football food!!!

HAHA Dallas has Derek Dooley this year as WR coach. Look for very undermotivated and underperforming WRs that hate their coach by seasons end. I almost feel sorry for Dallas fans. After he was here I was AMAZED they hired him.