I want massive clouds of vapor

I want some huge clouds of vapor. But I still want a good throat hit. What do you guys suggest? Would a 60/40 VG ratio offer that? Could a variable voltage battery help? I'm planning on getting one Friday. Any tanks specialize in mass amounts of vapor?

You don't need sub ohm for massive clouds. Get a decent RBA, build a good coil and more then likely drill out your air hole a tad. Higher VG is more caper but less TH, keep that in mind!

Here's my two cents:

Vision Spinner in either 900 or 1300 mAh (it's a variable voltage battery)

A Kanger Pro Tank 2 or a Davide/Davide Mini with a 1.8 ohm coil

Juice in either 50/50 or 60 PG/40 VG, a little higher on the nicotine content

Some juices, and it depends on the flavor as well as PG/VG content, takes a little more heat/voltage to produce the throat hit and/or vapor you're looking for. The higher nic will help with the TH as well. The Kanger Pro Tank or the Davide/mini will allow you to use any flavor (including high citrus and/or cinnamon) without cracking or clouding up like a plastic tank. The replacement coil (it's cheaper than buying a whole set up every time), fits both, and it's by far the easiest tank I've used -- once I figured out I need to make sure the coil is on snug before filling with juice and not assuming it's on there well. These two tanks deliver the purest flavor of the juice that I've found other than direct dripping.

With the above set up, I'm in a constant cloud of vapor. YMMV, but I think you'll have the same experience. :D